Page 4647 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3647414745474597463746444645464646474648464946504657 ... LastLast
Results 46,461 to 46,470 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by echofaith View Post
    The hp heal from Vigor is a fixed 30 per hit. It works the same as vampiric, only by passing damage done and healing a fixed 30 even if you hit for 1 damage. The 4% damage scales based in your currenthp/max hp so if you have half your HP, you get half boost(2%) so in order to get the full 4% you need to be at max hp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Healing from seperate sources stacks.

Dodging for evasion training counts ad dodging an attack for anything that trigger from that. You can tell if you dodged in time because you don't get the heal. Or... you know, the noise pretty much every dodge proc makes.
    Thanks.

How long does this counter state last, though? does it end after the first counter you use or can you use more counters? And how long do you have time to use the counter?

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    got a problem , i reformated my PC because it has been erratic the whole month , i downloaded PSO2 from scratch and when i start the game it never loads it just leave me in a black screen .

i already did a file check , checked all permissions , PSO2 its in the high resolution section of Nvidia control panel (remembering the other case )

and i have karpesky installed (just in case that info its necesary to know that)
    turnout the problem i had was caused by a leftover info from before the format which iaffected all games ; its now solved

but now with PSO2 specifically , it doesnt have sound , the filecheck didnt fix it and i dont know anymore what to do

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    but now with PSO2 specifically , it doesnt have sound , the filecheck didnt fix it and i dont know anymore what to do
    Check to see if PSO2 outputs sound to your default sound card. While running the game open the Windows Volume Mixer and check if PSO2 is listed there and the green bar goes up and down.
    If it's not on the list, you will need to redirect it to the correct sound output. Sometimes games (and apps in general) like to output to your monitor's speakers, or some other device.
    If it's there but there is no green bar, then possibly the game is muted with all ingame sliders set to 0.
    If it's there and the green bar normally fluctuates, then I don't know. Maybe try reinstalling DirectX?

The lack of sound is more than likely the lack of some old DirectX files. Just run this, and it should work afterward: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down...ils.aspx?id=35

thank you , now the game its fully fixed

How can you cancel a trigger quest without losing the trigger???

Well before the grace period ended I was unable to do it.
    Only options were the regular abandon quest / disband party options and it was jp text that apparently not once mentions the grace period or keeping your trigger, just saying you lose everything.

The counter just gives me a message window about the trigger but doesn't let me cancel either.

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    How can you cancel a trigger quest without losing the trigger???

Well before the grace period ended I was unable to do it.
    Only options were the regular abandon quest / disband party options and it was jp text that apparently not once mentions the grace period or keeping your trigger, just saying you lose everything.

The counter just gives me a message window about the trigger but doesn't let me cancel either.
    You can't.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

So from when the game was in CBT up until now, I have always played a single character. With the introduction of Luster, I decided to start playing another char for that specifically, plus I was able to give them my old All-Around unit set since I made a purely T-ATK set on my main.

Do I have to redo the Skilled Trainer and Fortunate Omen COs from Zieg, or is the Charm effect Account/Ship Wide if you cleared it on one character as long as your alts have a Pot 1 Vraolet and Monkey King Bar for the effect on alts?

Quote Originally Posted by Renzix View Post
    So from when the game was in CBT up until now, I have always played a single character. With the introduction of Luster, I decided to start playing another char for that specifically, plus I was able to give them my old All-Around unit set since I made a purely T-ATK set on my main.

Do I have to redo the Skilled Trainer and Fortunate Omen COs from Zieg, or is the Charm effect Account/Ship Wide if you cleared it on one character as long as your alts have a Pot 1 Vraolet and Monkey King Bar for the effect on alts?
    You have to clear the orders again on every character; that said, you don't have to do the actual crafting a second time if you still have the ones that you used to clear them the first time, rather you can just give them to your alt and it will fulfill the clear condition.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    You have to clear the orders again on every character; that said, you don't have to do the actual crafting a second time if you still have the ones that you used to clear them the first time, rather you can just give them to your alt and it will fulfill the clear condition.
    Good to know. Thank you very much