Page 4196 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 319636964096414641864193419441954196419741984199420642464296 ... LastLast
Results 41,951 to 41,960 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    Question about First Arts JA Addition and Braver. Does this turn Snatch Step into a JA or does this make Snatch JA Combo useless?
    First Arts JA doesn't work on Step Attack, so Step JA skill or ring still usable.

How is SSA ability swap works? are the fodder gone to the main wepon, or both weapon stay in your inventory?
    yeah, my engrish is bad

both weps stay in your inventory.# of slots doesnt matter,you can repick from the original weapons existing abilities with no penalty,however only currently present SSAs are available,even if the weapon is +35,so youd need a weapon specific SSA on the weapon first

Quote Originally Posted by Youmu Konpaku View Post
    How is SSA ability swap works? are the fodder gone to the main wepon, or both weapon stay in your inventory?
    example:
    Val A 8s, 1 SSA
    Val B 6s, 2 SSA

Val A taking 2 SSA from B
    Result:
    Val A had to discard 2 affix to fit 2 SSA
    Val B become 4s

There is yes/no confirmation, so I didn't fully test the case.
    But the "swap" did light up even though there are empty slots.
    Kinda wondering if I can "mass produce" with SSA SAF.
    Last edited by Velmoria; Aug 29, 2018 at 01:11 PM.

how does the zieg exchange for a ares 14* work? i know it ask both goldnia and saphard and a qliphad unit

i have a unit for spare but it won΄t show on the menu to exchange, i am missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsHawk View Post
    how does the zieg exchange for a ares 14* work? i know it ask both goldnia and saphard and a qliphad unit

i have a unit for spare but it won΄t show on the menu to exchange, i am missing something?
    I'm not sure where you are seeing that it requires a Qliphad Unit.
    His exchange only works to swap between different Ares-NT weapons; you cannot use his exchange without already having an Ares-NT weapon.
    For example, say you got an Ares-NT Rifle but you don't need it, you can take it to him along with 999 Goldnia and 999 Saphard and get an Ares-NT Sword. The Ares-NT Tact is the only one that can't be used to exchange for a different weapon type.
    Last edited by Anduril; Aug 29, 2018 at 06:11 PM.

The english patch is showing the Ares NT wep requirement as a Qilphad Unit instead of an Ares NT wep.

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    I'm not sure where you are seeing that it requires a Qliphad Unit.
    His exchange only works to swap between different Ares-NT weapons; you cannot use his exchange without already having an Ares-NT weapon.
    For example, say you got an Ares-NT Rifle but you don't need it, you can take it to him along with 999 Goldnia and 999 Saphard and get an Ares-NT Sword. The Ares-NT Tact is the only one that can't be used to exchange for a different weapon type.
    then it is a mistake from the translations patch

thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by Sayara View Post
    The english patch is showing the Ares NT wep requirement as a Qilphad Unit instead of an Ares NT wep.
    It looks like it was fixed as of the past couple of hours (I got a patch update just before I logged in for the last OF Apprentice) since it is showing as "Ares-NT Weapon" for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Velmoria View Post
    example:
    Val A 8s, 1 SSA
    Val B 6s, 2 SSA

Val A taking 2 SSA from B
    Result:
    Val A had to discard 2 affix to fit 2 SSA
    Val B become 4s

There is yes/no confirmation, so I didn't fully test the case.
    But the "swap" did light up even though there are empty slots.
    If one weapon gains more SSA than it originally started with, then you have to choose one to delete from the now "overloaded" weapon, and you also have to lose a slot on the other weapon.

If there are an equal number of SSAs between both weapons you choose with the same grades, you will not have to sacrifice a single slot or affix.

Quote Originally Posted by Velmoria View Post
    Kinda wondering if I can "mass produce" with SSA SAF.
    You can totally do this. You can create a +35 weapon with SSAF and keep reaffixing it, and swapping from it to get as many weapons as you want with said SSAF. The only thing you can't do is sell it on the market, as swapping will register the weapons to you.
    Last edited by Lyrise; Aug 29, 2018 at 10:30 PM.