Page 4522 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 352240224422447245124519452045214522452345244525453245724622 ... LastLast
Results 45,211 to 45,220 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandrious12 View Post
    What weapons do you use as a HU/ET?
    HU's strongest weapon is the Sword because the other two didn't get much love from Sega, unfortunately.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Well I'm going from what I'm seeing on the PSO2 Skill Simulator. Most of the skills are for main class only, I really don't understand how this could help my Fo for example.
    A big thing is that the successor classes as sub don't have less utility because they have less skills on the tree, if anything it's actually the opposite
    - Mutlipliers are all concentrated on a few skills, and are consequent enough to amount to the several skills you'd take on another sub to reach similar mults
    - they have less all-class skills, but they're all vastly impactful gameplay-wise, compared to a lot of skills in other trees that are either small incremental helps,situational or straight up useless for your sub of choice despite being usable by it.

The rest was said by Arada really. Also as a bonus, Fo/ET is actually an okay-ish combo as well, with multipliers that are slightly inferior but easier to prop than FO/FI, as well as great synergy utility (damage balancer is a great boon for any class, standing massive trades the PP efficiency of PP restorate for uninterrupted windows of damage, same arts PP bonus can actually allow sustained tech spam FO/TE style while tech arts lets you optimize your damage output while reducing PP cost with easier cycles than the ones TAJA demands)
    all said and done, it still can suffer a bit in the PP department in some scenarios, but the mults are enough for strong compounds and proper management make Ice and Lightning very sustainable for mobbing. I think where the combo truly shines is in mobbing fests anyway, since while FO/TE is better damage on paper, having to constantly reposition to avoid getting swarmed is a big loss of DPS, while FO/ET can actually hold any position and just spam at will as long as you're not going full hothead mode.. The only real issue is you have to heal the ET way (with mates and atomizers) which is incredibly weird, but not that detrimental.
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Jan 10, 2020 at 07:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    ...Same arts PP bonus can actually allow sustained tech spam FO/TE style while tech arts lets you optimize your damage output while reducing PP cost with easier cycles than the ones TAJA demands)...
    Etoile's Same Arts and Tech Arts don't work with Techs.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jan 10, 2020 at 08:54 PM.

Are they Shops still useless in PSO2?
    PSO2 (NA):

Ship 2 Hu-lvl 26

Ship 1 Bo lvl 12

Quote Originally Posted by StreetFighter2242 View Post
    If you mean the unit and weapon shops, yeah, unless there's a really specific old type 1-3* weapon you want to use as a weapon form. If you mean shops in general, then no. There are plenty of shops for stuff besides meseta that have useful things.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    They're at the Badge Shop assistant, right next to the Recycle shop in the Shop Area. Select Weapon Badges (it should be the 3rd category in the list if I remember correctly), and you will get the list with all Weapon Badges. For each year except 2019, the last option allows you to convert Weapon Badges of that year to Weapon Badges SP.
    I meant the menus but whatever.
    I was just blind, Sega just renamed it and instead of taking stuff away as I thought cause of the rename, they added the ability to freely exchange all weapon badges (except 2020) among each other. Damn, that's convenient!

Quote Originally Posted by StreetFighter2242 View Post
    Assuming you mean quest item trade in shops which were seriously outdated for a while, e.g. 13* weapons only, there was a ton of new content and we can now get up to 15* weapons from trade in shops and not just weak but good 15* weapons, as well as SSA for 13* units.

The new quest items are from some of the current quests, though. the Armada of Demise eq and Large Battleship Infiltration uq give silver / gold prize medals for some 15* weapons and a 13* rear and cobalt medals from the 6th Angel (NGE collab boss) eq / trigger (you get triggers for doing 1 eq at the moment).

We can also get some very good 15* weapons and a full set of 13* units for 2020 weapon badges.
    Last edited by mother clusterfck; Jan 11, 2020 at 09:55 AM.

Is there any viable way to farm ultimate boosters?

Quote Originally Posted by Kole View Post
    Is there any viable way to farm ultimate boosters?
    Run SHAQ Forest (to try and double dip with Rappies) at max Risk for Photon Boosters. Even on normal risk on a VHAQ, though, you still can get enough Photon Boosters for one, maybe two, Ultimate Boosters per run

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

Might be a stupid question, but trying to clear out some of the unfinished quests I have on Revelle's list, if only because I forget which ones are needed to complete to get her card, and I was wondering where easy spots to find a few enemies are:

Damoth (searching only gives me a Base Demise EQ that, honestly, I have no idea if it even pops up anymore)
    Marda Tocatta
    Paras Picos
    Ranca Vareze

I think the last two are Episode 4 phantom enemies, not sure what mission they pop up in though. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!