Page 4608 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 36084108450845584598460546064607460846094610461146184658 ... LastLast
Results 46,071 to 46,080 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    That's not what I mean. I heard that you craft Liberate a Stil weapons too, or is that a NA only thing?
    you can only craft 7-13* weapons, 14 and 15* gear is not craftable whatsoever. Do some research on NA because they are not very far along in content yet, hell Ep4 in terms of content and gear

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    Yes more misinformation from morons all over the internet because they think that playing JP for what little they did makes them Vets. Very very low IQ because everyone on NA doesn't realize that you guys won't be seeing Austere until its 15* form releases because they removed all the OT weapons and all you guys on NA will get is Invade NTs

Ralf you've played JP, do you not remember any of this info at all or do you not keep up with things in general? not an insult, an actual question because you're not the only one whos sorta been in this mindset
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

IIRC the only thing that involves crafting with Zieg is his client orders.

Hey all, so I been out of the loop, and started playing again and would like to gear up Etoile. I know that Stil is the new kind of ultimate goal weapon wise, but I have access to Lightstream, Atlas EX Plus, and maybe Liberate too...

Which should I make a wand of to carry me until I get to make a Stil wand? I'm guessing wand is still probably the strongest weapon for Etoile generally speaking, but it seems more important to have the other two weapons as supposed to like Hero and Phantom which could get away with just the one weapon.

What kind of dual blade and double saber should I make to compliment whichever wand I make?

Also, I read there was an S ability setup for Etoile wand that was pretty powerful with Stil I think? Any idea what that would be?

Thanks in advance.

Does the Kindle Fire version of PSO2 Fashion Catalog 2017-2018: LEGACY OF OMEGA come with the codes for the camo and lobby actions or isit just the book ??

Quote Originally Posted by Gwyndolin View Post
    Hey all, so I been out of the loop, and started playing again and would like to gear up Etoile. I know that Stil is the new kind of ultimate goal weapon wise, but I have access to Lightstream, Atlas EX Plus, and maybe Liberate too...

Which should I make a wand of to carry me until I get to make a Stil wand? I'm guessing wand is still probably the strongest weapon for Etoile generally speaking, but it seems more important to have the other two weapons as supposed to like Hero and Phantom which could get away with just the one weapon.

What kind of dual blade and double saber should I make to compliment whichever wand I make?

Also, I read there was an S ability setup for Etoile wand that was pretty powerful with Stil I think? Any idea what that would be?

Thanks in advance.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...ass-Discussion
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Just returned to the game after a few months, but does grinding no longer cost money? What was the reason they made it free?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Tippo View Post
    Just returned to the game after a few months, but does grinding no longer cost money? What was the reason they made it free?

Thanks.
    Special campaign going on where doing Dudu stuff does not cost meseta
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Quote Originally Posted by Arada View Post
    Wherever that comes from is wrong and not in proper english.

You. Do. Not. Craft. From. Zieg. You. Just. Trade. In. Stuff.

To get the Austere 15* on the japanese servers, you need to trade in the corresponding type of Ares+ Invade + Nemesis + Slave + 400 Ex cubes (so if you want a Sword, you need to trade the 4 sword types of each series).

There, a screenshot.
    Spoiler!
    i don't know who started it, but there seems to be a trend in NA where "crafting" really means "grinding". i would guess it's because NA doesn't have actual crafting, but i hate it.

Everything else in NA is named as stupidly as possible, so why not that too LOL?
    -MikonX
    OG PSO2 real (JP) version
    Too many characters to list

Which Sakura-Endo Type-0 disk is better?

1) Power +109%, PP cost +1

Or 2) Power +113%, PP cost +2

Or 3) Power +117%, PP cost +4