Page 4391 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 339138914291434143814388438943904391439243934394440144414491 ... LastLast
Results 43,901 to 43,910 of 46801

a friend ask this : he got a gix talis , (he doesnt even know when did he got it if he never visited ambducia UQ) and we have a doubt about its potential .

does the talis Hero dash counts as a mirage escape ? because i know the damage bonus its lost when you dash as a mage but as a Hero im simply not sure

Quote Originally Posted by KirigayaKirito View Post
    Why does the unit has 220 attack when the affix only add up to 160 attack?
    Attachment 42108
    Can't see the attachment, but the reason is that Units have inherent stats separate from their affixes. Those stats are the reason why certain units are considered superior to others.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Can't see the attachment, but the reason is that Units have inherent stats separate from their affixes. Those stats are the reason why certain units are considered superior to others.
    High probabilty he's talking about timed abilities adding to the affixed bonus stats.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

what is the general or default critical damage chance rate for each race or isit 0 to begin with?

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    what is the general or default critical damage chance rate for each race or isit 0 to begin with?
    Base crit rate for all characters is 5%.

Any more main arks missions ?? well I have and many people have cleared the main so eh .. any more ??

If someone (*cough*) wanted to be a support Techer in an mpa, what is the best R ring to equip which increases total mpa damage the most? I was using R/Critical Field until I got TE ring, but I was wondering if it'd be more beneficial for the entire mpa to revert back to it, or an even better option.\

Would R/Heal Share find use in UH, or is it useless due to abundance of general healing?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    If someone (*cough*) wanted to be a support Techer in an mpa, what is the best R ring to equip which increases total mpa damage the most? I was using R/Critical Field until I got TE ring, but I was wondering if it'd be more beneficial for the entire mpa to revert back to it, or an even better option.\

Would R/Heal Share find use in UH, or is it useless due to abundance of general healing?
    I wouldn't bother with trying to find a support based R ring for Te in UH. Crit Field is borderline useless since anyone running a crit build is easily going to have 100% crit if they didn't already simply due to the crit PSE.

Heal Share would be neutered by the healing reduction, it's already only 20% of the healing you receive so it would end up being like 10% in an area the size of default resta. Even if you use a trimate with over 3k hp that's still like a 300 heal.

I would personally just focus on improving your own damage, or alternatively pp management, so you can just rezandia everything to keep it in place for people to kill.

i have 2 questions

1 its the mirage 14* TMG worth for a hero? , i got 1 yesterday but i dont need it , im considering give it to a friend using a my shop ticket (he is a returne)
    2 im planning to play as a force after long time and i never invested in photon flare , any recomendation about how much should i spent in the skill , the boost and the status effect bonus?

hi,
    was away in game about a year
    what is s1 s2 s3 in wepon affix? how d you get it? is it affix item like power boost/stam boost ?
    PSO2 Ship2; ID: Hangal