Page 490 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3904404804874884894904914924935005405909901490 ... LastLast
Results 4,891 to 4,900 of 46801

Premium drinks, 4xFUN points, double log in bonus, premium block access (very nice), my shop, my room, and trading.
    Last edited by Pugas87; Mar 24, 2014 at 07:30 PM. Reason: Ninja'd
    Ship 2 - Something Legit
    Pugas...BR..70..HU..66
    Maria....TE..70..BR..52
    Aiden....RA..52..HU..28

My personal fav: 40 client orders as opposed to 20. This comes in handy as you can stack some juicy CO's from Hanz & Franka.

Huh, doesn't sound too bad. maybe when I get more 11* I might grab it and stockpile some passes

Hi, I have a few quick questions. Firstly is it possible to get myshop 3 days other than the fun/ac purchase as i have probably used the funscratch around 100 or so times and i've only ever gotten it once. Secondly I'm on ship 10 and in desperate need of an english speaking team, Does anyone know of one? I have sent a request to a few i found but have yet to be accepted and it's been a few days. Thanks in advance for any answers.

Quote Originally Posted by munekun View Post
    Hi, I have a few quick questions. Firstly is it possible to get myshop 3 days other than the fun/ac purchase
    No.

Dunno about ship 10 teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Arksenth View Post
    Shop items actually expire after 30 days unless you activate a new shop (if they're not sold) - they get sent to your temporary storage.
    That's not something I've seen ever happen. I've had a Launcher camo sitting in my shop for months on end now, and it's still there. Also a few people on my friends list who have long since stopped playing still have things in their store.

Not that I'm saying you're wrong, maybe it's a recent change.

Curious question for anyone with the Vita package and multiple accounts: does the card lock itself to the SEN account it was first used on or can it be used regardless of which SEN was first used with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal_Shard View Post
    Curious question for anyone with the Vita package and multiple accounts: does the card lock itself to the SEN account it was first used on or can it be used regardless of which SEN was first used with it?
    You'd have to wipe the save on the card (long press, delete, yes to any prompts), then wipe the Vita and log in with another SEN account that you'd bind to your other PSO2 account.

Quote Originally Posted by 2128drain View Post
    You'd have to wipe the save on the card (long press, delete, yes to any prompts), then wipe the Vita and log in with another SEN account that you'd bind to your other PSO2 account.
    Well, yes, that's basically the procedure. What I'm curious about is if Sony flags the game card for a specific account, locks it in, and locks out any features while doing so. Have you tried it before yourself?

Edit: Reread your answer. So there's just a save game stored on the card itself?

Just wondering for anyone who plays force, demonic fork finally smiled upon me and dropped on the last mining defense I could do. How is the dark technic build? I plan on going with potential level 3 and everything and crafting all my spells and whatever, I love this baby