Page 4428 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 342839284328437844184425442644274428442944304431443844784528 ... LastLast
Results 44,271 to 44,280 of 46801

re-doing some stuff on my SU tree and was wondering if one point into Harmonize Up is enough time to keep Pet Sympathy going?
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    re-doing some stuff on my SU tree and was wondering if one point into Harmonize Up is enough time to keep Pet Sympathy going?
    Easily. Even if you don't swap pets often. I almost always see it trigger less than 2 seconds after hitting a boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Easily. Even if you don't swap pets often. I almost always see it trigger less than 2 seconds after hitting a boss.
    i swap between bossing and mobbing pets often when need be but i dont know how much of an issue that will be once i re-do the tree. example being in the current LQ going from Jinga to Synchro
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    i swap between bossing and mobbing pets often when need be but i dont know how much of an issue that will be once i re-do the tree. example being in the current LQ going from Jinga to Synchro
    Well, what I meant is that swapping pets causes the cool down to immediately reset and it triggers almost immediately in most situations, but even if you don't it comes off cool down and triggers again well before it'll wear off. To the point where if I'm switching pets a lot I don't even cast shifta every single time.

I actually considered dropping it entirely, I just don't feel like resetting all my trees just to drop one point out of a skill when I don't know where else to put it.

Being using boost drinks for long time now and I never noticed until recently that the secondary stat always changes. ( been taking power drinks for the main damage bonus mostly )

My problem: I being recently switched to the PP boost drink because of the secondary factor that says : PP restore up. However , I do notice that the stuff always changes and my build playstyle relies on PP reocvery. Just how the fuck do I solve this fucking problem jeez. Never had this problem until tonight. ( The fuck is this )

and my game is always crashing whenever I turn off my bluetooth headset. Like the game just crashes

if its going to be like this then I need a way around the PP recovery without the drink.
    Last edited by TakemiShinnosuke; Jul 15, 2019 at 09:11 AM.

something weird happen yesterday , my friend grinded a val gunblade, for turn it into an atlas , then change it into a partizan(because of his luck in EF), then he got the partizan atlas EX and after that turned into atlas EX rifle .

the question here its why my friend didnt got the titles that break the level caps of ranger and gunner ?

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    something weird happen yesterday , my friend grinded a val gunblade, for turn it into an atlas , then change it into a partizan(because of his luck in EF), then he got the partizan atlas EX and after that turned into atlas EX rifle .

the question here its why my friend didnt got the titles that break the level caps of ranger and gunner ?
    You need to grind the required weapon type from +34 to +35. Since the weapon was already +35, it didn't count as having ground a ranged weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    You need to grind the required weapon type from +34 to +35. Since the weapon was already +35, it didn't count as having ground a ranged weapon.
    that explain everything , thanks for the info

So how does aggro work? Is it just damage done to an enemy or does matching element have a relevance? When I play Fo/Te, I tend to get "focused" a lot more when I am matching element or I compound.

Quote Originally Posted by UniverseLover View Post
    So how does aggro work? Is it just damage done to an enemy or does matching element have a relevance? When I play Fo/Te, I tend to get "focused" a lot more when I am matching element or I compound.
    It's pretty much damage done. Some modifiers include dying, activating Dark Blast (or it ending), using Hunter's War Cry, having Hate Accumulation Increase or Reduction from campship drink etc.

Compound is a burst ability. If used when an enemy has just spawned, it means you deal a lot more damage initially to them than other players manage in the same timeframe. So the enemy targets you, exactly because you have dealt more damage to them.