Page 4461 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 346139614361441144514458445944604461446244634464447145114561 ... LastLast
Results 44,601 to 44,610 of 46801

I take quite a few hits myself but outside of the grab and smash, damage doesn't really get to 4 digits.
    I'm guessing they play classes that can't JG or cancel and they miss their dodge.
    I have to say, I find it really annoying, because of course people would have auto-words set-up for dying and reviving...
    But I only have 5 moons and chances are, I had to use them to save your ass on the Double ride so tough luck, pal.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    I take quite a few hits myself but outside of the grab and smash, damage doesn't really get to 4 digits.
    I'm guessing they play classes that can't JG or cancel and they miss their dodge.
    I have to say, I find it really annoying, because of course people would have auto-words set-up for dying and reviving...
    But I only have 5 moons and chances are, I had to use them to save your ass on the Double ride so tough luck, pal.
    Attacks that I can confirm hit for over 1000 when hitting a fully buffed Techer with ~2300 Def and 6% Resist:
    Double - Closed gate wall
    Double - Spinning gate wall
    Double - Laser
    Double - Airplane mode (when he dashes the arena from side to side)

PD - Tentacle grab and slam
    PD - Sweeping arena with a part like a sword [phase 1]
    PD - Debris carpetbombing [phase 2]
    PD - Airplane mode like Double (when it dashes quickly from side to side, 2 or 3 times in a row, confirmed 1600+ damage per hit with the above stats)
    PD - Fist slamming on the ground (1400+)
    PD - Persona dps check (999999) [plz don't ask how I know this]

Tanky mofos.

FoTe w/ ~1800 def

everything hits 1.5k except for a few moves like some multi-hits (but they hit for 900~1200). The claw grab slam hits me for 4k.

The persona dps check hitted my friend for 8.3 million though.

@dark more 2300 def 0.0

1000 per hit at such a high defense...

Just what does one need to bring it down to stuff like 900 and all
    3-4k defense???

Also what is with dps checks anyways??

Getting more Def is useless. After all, the point is not to be able to tank them, but to avoid them entirely.
    The Def I mention is with Deband drink for RDR boost and Te's Deband. Lobby Defense values are in the ~1900s

Even my Hunter with roughly the same defense stats mentioned by Dark Mits, plus the Flash Guard skills and full LightStream units is still seeing 4-digit damage from "The Big Attacks".

Really wish we still had that Arks Mod Tool for better camera zoom levels, so we could atleast SEE the attacks coming from our flanks/rear. Or better yet, Sega just give us additional levels of camera zoom.

Spoiler!

Someone help me understand what is with

Healers and the all powerful cross over damage.
    In idola

I have a great team assembled but what I do not understand is
    1)
    WTF are healers doing in a pvp match. it's like there's no fight at all. Mostly just draws or sometimes it's just impossible to fucking get a win

2) with such high cross over damage , I wonder what fight is there left. All i need to do is raise 3 charges and keep doing crossover's.
    Even the best team will be defeated.

The only real win proof pvp strategy I can think off right now would be alot of healing + high crossover damage

In honesty, this is the worst pvp system ever. its basically who charges fáster and does more crossover's. That what it feels like. Cannot seem to find any pvp element here
    Last edited by TakemiShinnosuke; Aug 26, 2019 at 12:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    Someone help me understand what is with

Healers and the all powerful cross over damage.
    In idola

I have a great team assembled but what I do not understand is
    1)
    WTF are healers doing in a pvp match. it's like there's no fight at all. Mostly just draws or sometimes it's just impossible to fucking get a win

2) with such high cross over damage , I wonder what fight is there left. All i need to do is raise 3 charges and keep doing crossover's.
    Even the best team will be defeated.

The only real win proof pvp strategy I can think off right now would be alot of healing + high crossover damage

In honesty, this is the worst pvp system ever. its basically who charges fáster and does more crossover's. That what it feels like. Cannot seem to find any pvp element here
    Healers shouldn't really be a problem unless your team is weak. For a "great team" you sound like you have more issues than you should have. That's just my opinion tho.
    I can't write up an in depth thing for how-to arena in Idola but I can give you a basic gestalt in what you could do for easy enough wins most of the time at the very least for arena coins and a "win proof" tactic.
    Note: your experience may vary depending on what you have access to.

Have your team #1 have 1 "MVP" aoe nuker, the rest being supports/whatever to boost that character/cushion incoming damage until you can EB.
    If their regular attacks/skills have aoes that do damage, the better. Remember that the more unlocked "slots" or whatever on a character allows more initial element at start to get off that initial EB. Make sure to have appropriate gear equipped.
    Having Emil/Popo Pudding in the team can make a world of a difference to let you get off the EB as early as the second turn and wipe the enemy due to the element gain buff.

Moment the enemy team has been offed, their team #2 will step in and EB your team #1, either smashing it entirely and/or leaving it sort of halfdead or whatever because deaths = element gain.
    Now that they blew their load, they won't be a threat for the moment. This is where you reverse rush in your team #2. Use gear that increase reverse rush damage for biggest impact, if able.

Since your team #1 members mostly/or entirely died from previous onslaught, you should gained enough element to EB with team #2. Wear souls that increase speed so team #2 act before the enemy does.
    Also have ones with aoe EBs. Two of those firing off should be enough to end enemy team #2. Add in some sort of buffer that always act first(like usually a "dancer") to help get the damage up.
    Just to ensure you'll have enough element by then, you can have the EB users different elements(so team #1 could be wind/water EB users, team #2 earth/fire EB users or whatever, just depends on what you have and so on).

Hopefully it is of help. The PvP element in Idola is about building a team that's able to do the job effectively against the opponent's team. Its more leaning to a strategy side of things.
    Also some souls(like Lynx Assassin) can shake things up a bit(such as removing the element buff your elementors just slapped on, screwing things up if you didn't foresee it).
    シンフイ - Ship02 | Idola ID: 326,467,168

Quote Originally Posted by red1228 View Post
    Even my Hunter with roughly the same defense stats mentioned by Dark Mits, plus the Flash Guard skills and full LightStream units is still seeing 4-digit damage from "The Big Attacks".

Really wish we still had that Arks Mod Tool for better camera zoom levels, so we could atleast SEE the attacks coming from our flanks/rear. Or better yet, Sega just give us additional levels of camera zoom.
    Playing FF14 and then coming back to this game is ridiculous. The camera here is literally riding up your ass. And this is an action game. Probably some sega brand bubblegum code preventing its implementation.

Any tips for attempting to farm the new yasminkov rifle? like what field, stay in the field or rush the boss, etc.