Page 326 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2262763163233243253263273283293363764268261326 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,260 of 46801

Can't seem to unlock Armored Bombardment (Sparguns) from Hans despite doing arrmored assault. I did all the darker related killings up to that point and even have tundra stuff to do. What am i missing?

I currently can't get on pso2 due to not having a computer capable of getting on it, but I iwll be able to next week.

So, I am wondering, what is the current price of the large twin ribbons(ship 2)?
    Last edited by moeri; Jan 23, 2014 at 11:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Inazuma View Post
    I went with the power recipe. With a good customization result, it's roughly a 20% damage increase.
    So it makes NaBarta viable? Interesting.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by moeri View Post
    So, I am wondering, what is the current price of the large twin ribbons(ship 2)?
    White version is 1.9m. Down from around 3m, and originally 8m+
    The version that adjusts to your costume color is 5.5m, down from 8m.

They will both likely drop more.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Jan 24, 2014 at 03:39 AM.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

I'm fixing to format my PC in a few days. Does PSO2 needs to be reinstalled? Or can I simply move it to another Harddrive?

^The latter. Just copy + paste the PHANTASYSTARONLINE2 folder. If you want your game setting too, copy the SEGA folder in My Document, and paste it in the same place of your new formatted PC.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

I went with the power recipe. With a good customization result, it's roughly a 20% damage increase.
    Isn't it still worse than Rabarta?

Judging by the description on the swiki, it takes 2s to deal the full value of the Power notation (509 at lv16, 569-609 crafted) for 44 PP total.

Rabarta is normally 480 Power at lv16, or 550-583 crafted for 18 PP, accounting for 5 hits and 5PP/s regen with Charge Revival.

You can also get 8PP Gibarta (435-455 Power).

I suppose it's not bad for extended casting, since it'd only be 5PP/s at that point, but I don't think it would be very useful off a talis. I was going to say you miss out on bonus multipliers because it's uncharged, but with an ice tree you can't dip into both fire/lightning to get everything either way. Definitely a killer with Elysion, though.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    So it makes NaBarta viable? Interesting.
    Thanks.
    The DPS is not as good as Sazan, even on enemies weak to Ice. Also it drains PP faster than Sazan. That said, it is pretty good when I want to move around to dodge some attacks. It lets me attack when it would otherwise be impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    Isn't it still worse than Rabarta?

Judging by the description on the swiki, it takes 2s to deal the full value of the Power notation (509 at lv16, 569-609 crafted) for 44 PP total.

Rabarta is normally 480 Power at lv16, or 550-583 crafted for 18 PP, accounting for 5 hits and 5PP/s regen with Charge Revival.

You can also get 8PP Gibarta (435-455 Power).

I suppose it's not bad for extended casting, since it'd only be 5PP/s at that point, but I don't think it would be very useful off a talis. I was going to say you miss out on bonus multipliers because it's uncharged, but with an ice tree you can't dip into both fire/lightning to get everything either way. Definitely a killer with Elysion, though.
    I do have Elysion, so outside of freezing Vol Dragon's feet, there isn't really any reason to use Rabarta. Like I said above, Nabarta is a decent tech to use when you have to move around to dodge attacks. Sazan is great but it roots you in place, so Nabarta goes well with it to give you mobility.

Force Sazan tree
    http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/ski...000000Ib000008

Force Sazan and Nabarta tree
    http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/ski...n00000ib000008

Compared to a dedicated Force Sazan tree, adding on the skills for Nabarta will give you 10 less PP and 4% less damage, so your Sazan will still be quite good. If you can have both trees, I would recommend it.
    Quit PSO2

That said, it is pretty good when I want to move around to dodge some attacks. It lets me attack when it would otherwise be impossible.
    So it's basically like being a Gunner.

I remember people talking about a buff trigger action on your mag being stackable - more of it would trigger more often. Since it works with Adrenaline on fighter that meant keeping the buff on almost permanently with enough of the same trigger action, when one wore off another would kick in and this would cycle repeatedly.

What trigger action was this? Buff K? Buff J? A, B, niner?

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    I remember people talking about a buff trigger action on your mag being stackable - more of it would trigger more often. Since it works with Adrenaline on fighter that meant keeping the buff on almost permanently with enough of the same trigger action, when one wore off another would kick in and this would cycle repeatedly.

What trigger action was this? Buff K? Buff J? A, B, niner?
    that bit made me laugh