Page 4585 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 35854085448545354575458245834584458545864587458845954635 ... LastLast
Results 45,841 to 45,850 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by sol_trigger View Post
    on NA weekly missions only give 450k a week, this amount is not enough at all
    TA client order give like... 5k meseta now, yes, 5000 meseta

i don't know how to Lv outside EQ in this game at all, normal client orders give like 10k exp each

and sometimes i clear a quests, there's a reward box, what are they ?
    i have stopped playing for like 6 years, i don't remember most of it lol
    you're going to need to hit Lv50 before you start seeing the maximum pay out by whenever the next maintenance is (or weekly reset), it'll show you in the menu's when the next reset is. Thats why you're getting a lower amount because your character is still new. Roughly 2mill a week from there

enjoy SHAQ grinding though
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

and how to create the party beacon ?

click on scroll mouse then press shift from that look you will see menu type pattern then chose multi play

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    click on scroll mouse then press shift from that look you will see menu type pattern then chose multi play
    what scroll mouse ? i don't understand lol

and what's stats for TE/HU TE/FI build ? full Tatk ? what do i feed the mag since rod give TEC and DEX

mouse3 or F9 (crtl+F9 or numpad 9 i guess) it will open quick menu in Jp
    Last edited by oratank; May 30, 2020 at 06:09 AM.

on NA weekly missions only give 450k a week, this amount is not enough at all
    TA client order give like... 5k meseta now, yes, 5000 meseta

i don't know how to Lv outside EQ in this game at all, normal client orders give like 10k exp each

and sometimes i clear a quests, there's a reward box, what are they ?
    i have stopped playing for like 6 years, i don't remember most of it lol
    As Kril said, lvl 50 + will mean a bigger payout for missions, if it 's the same as on the jp server it's 600k for desynthing / grinding an item (changes each week) and 1mill for getting a total of 200k (instead of the 100k needed below lvl 50) meseta from client orders. So per character per week it's 1.8m meseta each week from lvl 50+.
    Because of this it is best to create all free characters ASAP and start doing missions on them since you can do that from lvl 1 and the moment any other chars hit lvl 50 you'll get even more money, not to mention more daily orders and lvl 20+ zieg cos for lambda grinders.

Since you can change literally everything besides race and gender for each character you don't have to worry much about what to do with the other characters later and even race and gender are 99% cosmetic (always recommending dewman girls cause they're the cutest and male casts for egular male fashion and also being a Gundam).

Featured quests (w/e they're called on NA) require to finish with A or S rank and then in campship you get a reward in a box, can't break it but use the accept button, includes trash like low rarity candy and great stuff like bonus keys for absurd amounts of exp or boosters or crests for 13* weapons, etc. depending on luck. If you finish the quest with A / S rank and go straight to the lobby via "abandon quest" options you will not get it and have to do the quest again with A / S rank. Don't have select a featured quest via the menu, e.g. if forest exploration is featured and you start it right from the gate and finish with a/ s / rank you'll still get the reward.

weekly quests reward are nerf on NA, i'm Lv 60 but the enhance quest only reward 150k

feature quests on NA are called recommended quests

what's the best sub for force ? do we use full tech mag for that ?
    for te/hu, what mag ? melee / tech or full tech ?
    Last edited by sol_trigger; May 31, 2020 at 01:09 AM.

weekly quests reward are nerf on NA, i'm Lv 60 but the enhance quest only reward 150k
    They are not nerfed. If you got to lv50 after Tuesday's maintenance, then you don't have the lv50+ Weekly ARKS Missions yet; they will be updated to the the lv50+ ones after the next maintenance.

So I'm working towards Fo\Te in NA and wondering what rod I should be looking for while I'm working to cap my classes?

Quote Originally Posted by TiredFoal View Post
    So I'm working towards Fo\Te in NA and wondering what rod I should be looking for while I'm working to cap my classes?
    Psycho Wand from the Astracite Shop is a good one to start with until you find something better.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom