Page 4489 of 4653 FirstFirst ... 348939894389443944794486448744884489449044914492449945394589 ... LastLast
Results 44,881 to 44,890 of 46523
  1. #44881

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by impactiko View Post
    will this controller work for this game?

    https://www.ebay.com/itm/For-Microso...1590074f9c6b9a
    In theory, yes, if it is viewed by the PC as a standard 360 controller.


  2. #44882

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    In theory, yes, if it is viewed by the PC as a standard 360 controller.
    Thank you for the quick response Anduril. I can't wait till this game comes out for the North American version
    Last edited by impactiko; Oct 12, 2019 at 04:24 PM.

  3. #44883

    Default

    So first, this happened today:
    Spoiler!


    Now I'm wondering why I still haven't gotten this title yet:

    Spoiler!


    Mathematically speaking, there are 26 custom PA with with 63 crafts each to complete a row (15, 13, 11, 9, 7, 5, 3), so:

    26 * 63 = 1638

    That's well over 1000 PA crafts, so what's up with that?
    Last edited by the_importer_; Oct 11, 2019 at 10:41 PM.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

  4. #44884

    Default

    Where can I find the rotation for the other PSO2 Classes except for the latest 2?
    PSO2 (NA):

    Ship 2 Hu-lvl 20

    Ship 1 BO lvl 3

  5. #44885

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetFighter2242 View Post
    Where can I find the rotation for the other PSO2 Classes except for the latest 2?
    what do you mean? DPS rotations??

    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

  6. #44886
    Hardcore Casual Dark Mits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Ship 02, B-005
    Posts
    1,109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Now I'm wondering why I still haven't gotten this title yet:

    Spoiler!


    Mathematically speaking, there are 26 custom PA with with 63 crafts each to complete a row (15, 13, 11, 9, 7, 5, 3), so:

    26 * 63 = 1638

    That's well over 1000 PA crafts, so what's up with that?
    Interesting. I'll check with my account as well since I'm about 50-60 crafts away from maxxing out entirely PA crafts achievements too. It is possible the title is for 1000 Great Successes but the translation missed it, I'll check the original text.

    -=UPDATE=-
    I also haven't got it. I can't even get the japanese text written well in google translate for an idea. My guess is that it asks for 1000 PA Customizations which aren't tied to a NPC or player request.
    Last edited by Dark Mits; Oct 12, 2019 at 04:04 AM.

  7. #44887

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post

    -=UPDATE=-
    I also haven't got it. I can't even get the japanese text written well in google translate for an idea. My guess is that it asks for 1000 PA Customizations which aren't tied to a NPC or player request.
    That could be it since half of the PA achievements can be obtained with daily crafts which is how I got them. Guessing I need more or less 170 crafts if that's the case.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

  8. #44888

    Default

    There's a separate category of achievements for requests, which makes it very probable that you need to get the missing one through your own efforts.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

  9. #44889

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    what do you mean? DPS rotations??

    ......Yes whatever is currently available...
    Last edited by StreetFighter2242; Oct 12, 2019 at 06:00 PM.
    PSO2 (NA):

    Ship 2 Hu-lvl 20

    Ship 1 BO lvl 3

  10. #44890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetFighter2242 View Post
    ......Yes whatever is currently available...
    they'd be on swiki but i dont know any english sites that have it translated (or the data in general but i assume they copy/pasted it anyways). You'd have to use google translate on swiki pages though to get by

    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Similar Threads

  1. [?Thread?] "Quick Questions? Come here ... "
    By Ordy in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Sep 12, 2013, 12:08 PM
  2. Come here for all your copyrighted product needs!
    By TheOneHero in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Nov 12, 2008, 12:32 PM
  3. COME HERE FOR THE FUNNIES
    By geewj in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: Jun 27, 2006, 03:56 AM
  4. Come here for leet training
    By geewj in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: Oct 5, 2005, 10:09 PM
  5. Come here for a secret...
    By Bot-Bot in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Aug 26, 2005, 06:40 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •