Page 4287 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 328737874187423742774284428542864287428842894290429743374387 ... LastLast
Results 42,861 to 42,870 of 46801

Would the Chronos stone be part of the 14* line up for this limited quest?? or do we have to wait for the next title quest ??

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    Would the Chronos stone be part of the 14* line up for this limited quest?? or do we have to wait for the next title quest ??
    There has been no mention of Chronos Stones being added as a drop to any other quest than the EQs they already drop from; the only thing we know is that the third non-drop Chronos Stone that we have been told about will be a title reward for getting a certain number of titles.

I know most people go to other sites to find Room Good lists, or get redirected to other sites to find item lists.
    However, I was wondering if there's a thread anywhere here where people post info and/or photos of room goods. Particularly interactive or rare ones.
    If there isn't maybe someone could make one?
    I think having a fashion sharing thread is a great idea, and having a room good thread would be equally as cool. If it already exists I'd really appreciate if someone could link it to me thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by TheGodlyMonster View Post
    I know most people go to other sites to find Room Good lists, or get redirected to other sites to find item lists.
    However, I was wondering if there's a thread anywhere here where people post info and/or photos of room goods. Particularly interactive or rare ones.
    If there isn't maybe someone could make one?
    I think having a fashion sharing thread is a great idea, and having a room good thread would be equally as cool. If it already exists I'd really appreciate if someone could link it to me thanks in advance
    There was a Room Design Thread quite a while ago (started on July 29 2014), but it didn't really last long (the last post was #57 and the gap between it and the previous post was ~9 months, with most of the posts being made in a 3~4 month period).

That said, it is so long dead, that if you really would like to revive the concept, it might be a good idea just to start a new thread about it yourself rather than necroing the old one.

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    They never add unqiue drops like the Chronos Stone to LQs, so its not going to happen. You should have 2 already, even the 14* Celestial series are pretty good, they top a good chunk of the 14*s currently out.

No one knows the title count total needed for the 3rd stone either, kinda safe to assume its more than the wing unit reqs
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

ah okay, thank you so much I will probably start one then, I think it could be really fun

Does anyone happen to know a safe site/link to download PSO BB, and what the best or most active servers are for it? I don't have a GC rn so I cant play PSO and never got to try BB

Which pair of daggers are better? Daggers of Djibril or Appress Grudge Omega?

TheGodlyMonsters> quite frankly I don't know who's active anymore. I played on Schtack's a couple of years ago and it was fine. (2016?)

Dogg> If you have good SOP I guess it's Grudge? If you're still unsure just keep both.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    They never add unqiue drops like the Chronos Stone to LQs, so its not going to happen. You should have 2 already, even the 14* Celestial series are pretty good, they top a good chunk of the 14*s currently out.

No one knows the title count total needed for the 3rd stone either, kinda safe to assume its more than the wing unit reqs
    Wait, what's the req. for the 2nd stone? Or is it from some sort of campaign?
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.