What is the exp from Emp rappy bonus quest like?

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    What is the exp from Emp rappy bonus quest like?
    Between Tokyo Silver and Tokyo Gold ..... based on swiki comments

with 320% ......
    Rappy : 2.7m
    Silver : 1.2m
    Gold : 4.8m
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

i was fiddling around in the salon and i notice i have a nagasi<sp?> swimwear basewear but i never bought anything like that? anyone care to enlighten me where this came from lol? <in case i got the wrong npc its the white with blue frills swimwear>

semi related how come im trying to save and exit the salon and i keep getting the following error
    外見の編集情報に問題が発生しました。

エラーコード[2000]
    anyone have this problem before?
    any fix?

Edit: ok it is related the swimwear that appears in there i only got that error when trying to exit with it on so back to original question, any insight?
    thanks!
    Last edited by somedude1435; Mar 22, 2017 at 10:44 PM.

Thanks

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Quote Originally Posted by somedude1435 View Post
    i was fiddling around in the salon and i notice i have a nagasi<sp?> swimwear basewear but i never bought anything like that? anyone care to enlighten me where this came from lol? <in case i got the wrong npc its the white with blue frills swimwear>

semi related how come im trying to save and exit the salon and i keep getting the following error
    外見の編集情報に問題が発生しました。

エラーコード[2000]
    any fix?

Edit: ok it is related the swimwear that appears in there i only got that error when trying to exit with it on so back to original question, any insight?
    thanks!
    That basewear is for a future update. You're getting errors because you're accessing and trying to use something that shouldn't be available to you right now.

Quote Originally Posted by somedude1435 View Post

外見の編集情報に問題が発生しました。

エラーコード[2000]
    any fix?

thanks!
    Nagisa Swimwear [Ba] is going to be a bonus scratch item for the 3rd PSU Anniversary Scratch; that you have it available is likely a glitch, thus why you were getting the error.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Nagisa Swimwear [Ba] is going to be a bonus scratch item for the 3rd PSU Anniversary Scratch
    just a bit curious about the source of this... latest Dengeki? I hope they would re-release her long wig

It was in the last PSO Station actually.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

to those people who already got Orbit, Aura, and Revolucio weapons, are those good?

Quote Originally Posted by Madevil View Post
    just a bit curious about the source of this... latest Dengeki? I hope they would re-release her long wig
    Yeah, it was during the last broadcast that they said that it and Beast face variant would be Bonus Scratch items.
    Also, based on the fact that they upped the rarity of the Nagisa and Shizuru hair, and the presence of color variants of her costume in the game data, I'm going to say there is a pretty good chance her hair will be in the scratch.