Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBlob View Post
    Do you need a certain rank to get grind cap +1 or are they just extremely rare?
    If you're planning on actively playing just for it, I suggest you save your SG.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

With a Union Rifle, TAJA ring, and PP Save Bullet how much PP does a TAJA's End Attract cost ?
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Aerial Advance gu's skill, does it works unconditionally for profound darkness/phantom mother? Since they aren't really standing, they rather floating in the air...

Quote Originally Posted by rsod View Post
    Aerial Advance gu's skill, does it works unconditionally for profound darkness/phantom mother? Since they aren't really standing, they rather floating in the air...
    They count as "standing." Aerial Advance only effects enemies that have been launched from their initial stance; for enemies that are on the ground, this means when you get them into the air, but for "flying" enemies, like Windaria and Aiginis, this means when they have gone limp and start falling.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    If you're planning on actively playing just for it, I suggest you save your SG.
    What does SG have to do with grind cap +1? Will they become available that way? Bumped said they would be sellable, but it looks like there's none on the market for any price.

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo McBaggins View Post
    What does SG have to do with grind cap +1? Will they become available that way? Bumped said they would be sellable, but it looks like there's none on the market for any price.
    You can use SG to play Battle Scratch additional times if the Grind Cap +1 decides to show up. It costs 10 SG to open additional slots on a Scratch Card.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Is Effort Symbol a valid Right Ring option for FI/HU?
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    I'm sure others will tell you no, but I personally use it on Fi/Hu because of the crit chance increase.

Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post
    I'm sure others will tell you no, but I personally use it on Fi/Hu because of the crit chance increase.
    I had the feeling this was the case.

Also, are any Arion weapons useful for actual play besides PSO2es?

Quote Originally Posted by Nyansan View Post
    With a Union Rifle, TAJA ring, and PP Save Bullet how much PP does a TAJA's End Attract cost ?
    30 (EndAtt) x 0.90 (Union Rifle Potential) x 0.85 (TAJAPPS Ring) x 0.80 (PP Save Bullet) = 18.36 PP Consumed.

or with SatCan:

32 (SatCan) x 0.90 (Union Rifle Potential) x 0.85 (TAJAPPS Ring) x 0.80 (PP Save Bullet) = 19.584 PP Consumed.

Edit:

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    I would say yes.

I swap between Fi's Effort Symbol Ring and the Critical Field Ring.
    Last edited by Evangelion X.XX; Mar 26, 2017 at 01:43 AM.