Page 3776 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2776327636763726376637733774377537763777377837793786382638764276 ... LastLast
Results 37,751 to 37,760 of 46801

Which types of tickets are shared between your every character on your account when you use 2+ of them on different characters?
    Bumped says only accessories are verified, but what about the other ones like base / inner wear, body paint, etc?

I have just verified that voices are not shared, but hairstyles seem to be shared?
    Last edited by hhhnnnggg; Jul 30, 2017 at 07:58 PM.

there're some ranged/strike/tech resists stats on units.

Do these works like hunter's flash guard? that they decrease the % of damage you receive? or is there some weird formula going on.

Quote Originally Posted by AmanoMai View Post
    there're some ranged/strike/tech resists stats on units.

Do these works like hunter's flash guard? that they decrease the % of damage you receive? or is there some weird formula going on.
    I think its like flash guard. I wonder how actual FG and unit resists are getting combined, but you probably have to translate swiki to know for sure

Quote Originally Posted by hhhnnnggg View Post
    Which types of tickets are shared between your every character on your account when you use 2+ of them on different characters?
    Bumped says only accessories are verified, but what about the other ones like base / inner wear, body paint, etc?

I have just verified that voices are not shared, but hairstyles seem to be shared?
    Hair, makeup, body paint, inner wear, base wear, accessories, emblems, eyes, lashes, brows (possibly face variants, but the only way to test that is 3 Caseals and 2 Lamia Faces).
    Last edited by Anduril; Jul 31, 2017 at 02:44 AM.

Regarding Sharing Tickets,what if 1 of 2 chars that have the ticket is deleted?

Quote Originally Posted by SilenWhisper View Post
    Regarding Sharing Tickets,what if 1 of 2 chars that have the ticket is deleted?
    Deleted characters do not count toward unlocking tickets across the entire account, but if you delete a character once the ticket has been applied across the entire account, there is no issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Hair, makeup, body paint, inner wear, base wear, accessories, emblems, eyes, lashes, brows (possibly face variants, but the only way to test that is 3 Caseals and 2 Lamia Faces).
    and voice

Im seeing people around affixing HP on all their stuff, and have over 1500 HP. I seem to remember years ago affixing HP was for "noobs". I dont even reach 900 HP (as Fi/Hu), and I do just fine. Is there some new kind of strategy Im missing here?

A lot of slow, super armored PAs were added, and Massive Hunter was also added. So eventually it became commonplace to turn on Massive Hunter and charge End Attracts or do Kestrel Rampages. At the same time bosses became more aggressive so you need a bit of HP to facetank their attacks while charging your own.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyumi View Post
    Im seeing people around affixing HP on all their stuff, and have over 1500 HP. I seem to remember years ago affixing HP was for "noobs". I dont even reach 900 HP (as Fi/Hu), and I do just fine. Is there some new kind of strategy Im missing here?
    - More aggressive bosses, more HP also means Automate can last longer due to Mate restore more HP (less risk 51% -> death too)
    - LimitBreak uptime pushed to the limit (use every time it's ready), less risk with more HP. And you can kind of tank things even while LB is active (sometimes, no need to stop mid-PA), or at least didn't die with 1 hit.
    - HeroTime damage counter reset based on HP %, i believe.
    - Can also because they still learn, high HP is useful for covering mistakes
    - For less stress in-game.
    - Preferred high HP (at least I still do, tried high PP earlier, around 1st year of PSO2, but didn't like it at all)
    - Much less expensive when making the affixes.

Can be anything, really.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt