Page 4239 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 323937394139418942294236423742384239424042414242424942894339 ... LastLast
Results 42,381 to 42,390 of 46801

I understand this can be heavily subjective because of costs/needs involved but fi and gu wise is it generally a good idea to slot a 15% crit ssa and then go full % crit damage or the the base crit you get from stances/base/skills is high enough to just go full crit damage from the start?

Quote Originally Posted by Weaponslash View Post
    I understand this can be heavily subjective because of costs/needs involved but fi and gu wise is it generally a good idea to slot a 15% crit ssa and then go full % crit damage or the the base crit you get from stances/base/skills is high enough to just go full crit damage from the start?
    im not well versed on GU or FI, but i can tell you this

zero range crit (50%) + stance crit (25%) + crit base (5%) = 80% critical hit rate, if ever need a bit more you can get a effort symbol ring that give another 10% more critical rate making a total of 90% crit hit rate, so i guess is good go critical damage

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

If you're going GuHu, point blank already gave 100% crit chance (ZRC 50% + FuryCrit 25% + CritStrikeRing 20% + Base 5%), so, going full crit damage should be good.

As GuFi, you'll get 90% (using ClassRing which gave 10% instead of CritStrikeRing 20%) .... I'd say going full crit damage is still good.
    I assume it's S1 15% critRate SSA? There's also S1 2% damage SSA instead using ValGunslash .....
    But, if you don't have the money, going 15% crit rate (or anything you want) should be okay too. Since there is SSA swap, you can change it to other SSA later (I'd fill all SSA slot for easier SSA swap)

I personally use CritDamage SSA (3%+3%+4%), as GuHu

Can't say for Fi-main tho.
    Last edited by final_attack; Nov 14, 2018 at 07:38 PM.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Anyone know if they swapped 14s for Volcanic Exploration?
    "Sometimes we have to watch our whole life fall apart before we can rebuild them again, a greater foundation." - As I Lay Dying

I know they didn't swap out the stupid high 14* egg drop rate. I don't know anything else though.

Now for my question, does anybody know when the Idola preregistration rewards go out? It seems like it's been crazy long since I did that.

Edit: Thank you.
    Last edited by BloodPuddles; Nov 15, 2018 at 03:05 PM.
    Seems accurate. This is the new one.
    v2.567486457.968

Quote Originally Posted by RagolBuilt View Post
    Anyone know if they swapped 14s for Volcanic Exploration?
    compare Forests and Caves drop pool for the past day/week, you cant get Wanda/Jinga norm/S anymore, its Torim/Aero Norm/S

Quote Originally Posted by BloodPuddles View Post
    Now for my question, does anybody know when the Idola preregistration rewards go out? It seems like it's been crazy long since I did that.
    Well, Idola is supposed to release this month, and considering the weird stuff they're doing right now, I'd place my bets on next week. That should be when pre-reg ends.

As for when we'd get it in PSO2, I'd assume either the week after, or sometime in December.

So far, nothing official though, outside of the "this month" for Idola's release/

most of the GU I've seen go for S3 Skilled strike (since it's the only 4% reliable damage S3 we have) and mix non crit SSAs for S1/S2(damage, utility or both).
    You don't want to go full crit damage route, or even use crit rate SSAs, simple because Zero Range Critical just doesn't apply in many situations (mobbing with S-roll, panic finish Elder rebellion and other iffy situations), dropping your crit rate to 30%, and Wise Skill won't be able to gain much damage from such a low crit rate. Hence why it's better to mix crit and non crit-dependent SSAs in my opinion.

On the other hand, FI has a reliable enough crit rate that you don't necessarily need Wise skill SSA and can go a bit more ham on crit damage SSAs. Wise skill in one slot is enough to push your crit to a clean 100% so in FI's case, it's purely depending on what you want, since non-crit SSA + crit SSA doesn't give you that big of an increase compared to Wise Skill + crit SSA in FI's case (due to crit strike being such a big multiplier)
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Nov 15, 2018 at 05:42 AM.

guys i just notice i have over 1K conquetor badges . any suggestion on which weapons should i spend , i cant decide between :the katana , rod , TMG , or double saber . or even invest on 2 copies of the same weapon :/

I say rod, because the thing's like the ultimate mob slaughter machine.

Edit: Damnit I was hoping to get back before anybody saw. I just remembered this and realized it said rod. I was thinking wand lol.
    Last edited by BloodPuddles; Nov 16, 2018 at 12:17 PM.
    Seems accurate. This is the new one.
    v2.567486457.968