Page 4554 of 4569 FirstFirst ... 3554405444544504454445514552455345544555455645574564 ... LastLast
Results 45,531 to 45,540 of 45681
  1. #45531

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    Serpen Blazes's potential raises normal attack damage and range by 40%, does this also raise damage for the blades (bo) as well?
    And if, is it worth using Serpen Blazes over Lightstream dbs?
    As far as I recall, the Photon Blades do not count as "Normal Attacks" for potentials and skills (ie. Attack Advance) becuase they are a Weapon Action.
    Last edited by Anduril; Feb 26, 2020 at 03:34 PM.


  2. #45532

    Default

    Thanks. TBH no idea what the point of that potential is then XD

  3. #45533

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    Thanks. TBH no idea what the point of that potential is then XD
    just increase the range of how many stuff you can hit with normal attacks .

  4. #45534

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [Ayumi] View Post
    Didn't the last DoA-X game simply didn't even come out in the west? I'm sure the game never came out in the west so people had to import the game if they wanted to play it.
    Not really the same thing with PSO2 as until the news that popped up that it's finally getting released in NA, people thought it was never going to come out.

    Not sure if that's a good example because I think the people complaining about DoA was around the time the game was expected to come out in the west. Which would coincide with PSO2NA where people complaining now as it's now coming to the west.

    Correct me if I'm wrong, though.
    https://techraptor.net/gaming/news/u...ntial-backlash

    you would have had to have ordered it from play-asia or somewhere else to play it but it basically came down to a vocal minority prior to making the company not want to release it to the West. Im only linking one article, i dont feel like digging for more or filtering out the ones with PC, Sexism etc motives.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX - the man stuck in 2014 View Post
    Kewl, I'm using double set still, since when crafted stat boosts can overcome any full 12* set.

  5. #45535
    Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Ship 2, Oberon City
    Posts
    1,295

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    https://techraptor.net/gaming/news/u...ntial-backlash

    you would have had to have ordered it from play-asia or somewhere else to play it but it basically came down to a vocal minority prior to making the company not want to release it to the West. Im only linking one article, i dont feel like digging for more or filtering out the ones with PC, Sexism etc motives.
    Yeah but what I meant was they were planning on releasing it on all but because of the ones complaining they just decided to only release it in the East.
    I knew about the whole Play-Asia thing, as I recall I think the SEA version was in English so they could've gotten that version.

    PSO2 was soft-canceled in the west release until the announcement late last year so those same vocal minority wouldn't been following the news of PSO2 as they didn't need to whine about it. Now that it's coming out, they can easily whine.

  6. #45536

    Default

    Can you use Catalyst Receptor while making a catalyst?
    E.g. I want to create a reverie catalyst fodder to make mana reverie and in the pool I have a weapon with catalyst receptor, will that raise reverie catalyst's success rate to 100% or do I need to actually have a finished reverie catalyst affixed to one of the fodders for the affix rate to be 100%?

  7. #45537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    Can you use Catalyst Receptor while making a catalyst?
    E.g. I want to create a reverie catalyst fodder to make mana reverie and in the pool I have a weapon with catalyst receptor, will that raise reverie catalyst's success rate to 100% or do I need to actually have a finished reverie catalyst affixed to one of the fodders for the affix rate to be 100%?
    You need a catalyst on one of your fodders in order for the receptor to make it 100%.

  8. #45538

    Default

    How does Et sub compare for Gunner vs hunter?

  9. #45539

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Priest View Post
    How does Et sub compare for Gunner vs hunter?
    Hu sub: 1.77x (1.33x for s-roll)
    Et sub: 1.72x (1.3x for s-roll)

    Aka, you lose damage and gunner's ideal method of healing just to be slightly more tanky. Mind you, TMG stance ring is a thing.

  10. #45540

    Default

    does the ultimate boosters drops on the LQ? so far it didnt for me and a friend needs them for his liberate weapon

Similar Threads

  1. [?Thread?] "Quick Questions? Come here ... "
    By Ordy in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Sep 12, 2013, 12:08 PM
  2. Come here for all your copyrighted product needs!
    By TheOneHero in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Nov 12, 2008, 12:32 PM
  3. COME HERE FOR THE FUNNIES
    By geewj in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: Jun 27, 2006, 03:56 AM
  4. Come here for leet training
    By geewj in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: Oct 5, 2005, 10:09 PM
  5. Come here for a secret...
    By Bot-Bot in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Aug 26, 2005, 06:40 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •