Quote Originally Posted by stipz View Post
    Anyone knows about the soundtrack that plays when Master Nezumi and Orgacats appears
    and if that has a music disc we can use in our Rooms?
    I usually have no problem finding songs that people are looking for but for this instance I am quite blind. Mainly because lack of people having videos running into them in a trail. Searching for them just gives results of people staring at their models, specifically Orga Cats's chest. I don't normally play the game with PSO2's music playing so I have no idea on a tune and the JPwiki rarely focuses on anything that isn't related to character customization, optimization, or EQs.

I could give you all the PSO2 The Animation OSTs that are used in the game and you might be able to figure out which one it is from that.
    R.Defensive -Animation-
    POTENTIAL ABILITY (This is used for a trial about Itsuki and Rina apparently)
    Days
    Day after day
    Spark joy
    SAVER (Another that is used this time Itsuki and SORO)
    Tension
    T.W.N.world -Animation-

Going to be honest, besides one, all of these songs I would mute.
    Last edited by IchijinKali; Feb 19, 2017 at 09:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    I usually have no problem finding songs that people are looking for but for this instance I am quite blind. Mainly because lack of people having videos running into them in a trail. Searching for them just gives results of people staring at their models, specifically Orga Cats's chest. I don't normally play the game with PSO2's music playing so I have no idea on a tune and the JPwiki rarely focuses on anything that isn't related to character customization, optimization, or EQs.

I could give you all the PSO2 The Animation OSTs that are used in the game and you might be able to figure out which one it is from that.
    R.Defensive -Animation-
    POTENTIAL ABILITY (This is used for a trial about Itsuki and Rina apparently)
    Days
    Day after day
    Spark joy
    SAVER (Another that is used this time Itsuki and SORO)
    Tension
    T.W.N.world -Animation-

Going to be honest, besides one, all of these songs I would mute.
    Hmm...I might've mistaken it as anime soundtrack for a game OST since it always plays whenever there's a UNITE Emergency Code involving characters from the PSO2Anime.

Now I'm sure it wasn't a soundtrack from the anime, Thank you very much!

EDIT:
    i managed to find one clip I had up until now I still don't know its title hahaha.

here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HBOBqsUFYs
    Last edited by stipz; Feb 19, 2017 at 10:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stipz View Post
    Hmm...I might've mistaken it as anime soundtrack for a game OST since it always plays whenever there's a UNITE Emergency Code involving characters from the PSO2Anime.

Now I'm sure it wasn't a soundtrack from the anime, Thank you very much!

EDIT:
    i managed to find one clip I had up until now I still don't know its title hahaha.

here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HBOBqsUFYs
    Alright you aren't going to like this answer, because yay bad news. Good news first I did find your song. Bad news the song is not in the game. I decided to let my phone listen to the song, using this vid, which is the same song from your vid just clearer and less noises.

Phone claims the song is "Ping Pong!" which is from Phantasy Star Online 2 The Animation Original Soundtrack. Took a bit but I did find some one who uploaded it, just not on Youtube and the site was in Russian, so I could confirm it was the correct song and it was. I'm just not going to link to the site because legal reasons.
    Last edited by IchijinKali; Feb 20, 2017 at 12:39 AM.

Oh! Thank you very much! That information will help me greatly!

Quote Originally Posted by Nyansan View Post
    Arms on Dragon EX, shoes and chest for Gigur. If you break them they'll be stunned for a few seconds then you can focus fire on head/horn. Also, when Gigur does the sweeping attack that creates ice from his blade you can climb the ice and focus on head. I use rod for Gimegid.

For Ringada, when he spawns wait for him to throw his rings then break them. Once they're broken he'll expose chest. Ragrants or Barants him to death.

If you cant kill Gryphon fast enough with 1 zandion and nazan aim for a stun via ignited zondeel/any lightning tech with high shock. This would stun him for a few seconds.
    Hey thanks so much. After several more tries with your strategies, I beat heaven or hell 1-5 for the expert block title

Maybe a silly question, but... does lvl cap80 means +5 sp to use (and abuse)?

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    yes... and that's about it...

Quote Originally Posted by tayuku View Post
    Hey thanks so much. After several more tries with your strategies, I beat heaven or hell 1-5 for the expert block title
    Congratulations (´・ω・`)b

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    Pretty much. Useful for Fo and Te trees which are always tight on points, not so much for others afaik. Unless SEGA decides to do a ninja update to existing tree
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

well, some stat boost is always can be used. thanks.

Is it possible to make a viable partizan/wired lances build? Or do I have to specialize in ONLY partizans or ONLY wired lances?