No, do not get Invade Calibur at this point in time; it's not worth it even to get it so you can later upgrade it to Austere.

Here is your best option since you said you're not honestly very serious about maining Hu but just want to level it up to 75:

Get a 7* Red Sword (赤のソード), unlock it's potential to level 1 with Photon Boosters (or simply buy one with potential 1 already unlocked from the Player Shop, your choice). You can get Photon Boosters from Xie, the chick in the Shopping Area from trading 30 Weapon Badges (How do you get weapon badges? By running Limited Quest or The Valentine EQ, etc.). Then, you find a crafter on your ship to craft (or extend your weapon, whatever you want to call it) your Red Sword for you so the potential on it actually works. Or if you're on Ship 2 just go some place like pso2 reddit, or may be here on psow and request that someone do it for you; you will need crafting materials however, but they're cheap.

Then to level up, spam VH Urban/City Advanced Quest either by yourself or with friends, or spam the LQ if people still run it.

This is the best option since it means you don't have to heavily invest in anything, so you save $$$ and resources.

Edit:

And then for the class that you actually want to play, do Collection Files for Astra when you hit XH content.

Also, Sword is more universal and better than Wired Lance so use that. Plus, since you're only leveling up Hu, don't invest in too much stuff.
    Last edited by Evangelion X.XX; Feb 5, 2017 at 12:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    ARKS Fleet afaik
    wasn't it naberius, since the battle takes place above the naberius' sky?

Thank you very much! very informative and straight through! But why a 7* weapon? isn't that weak? and doesn't crafting weapons degrade your attack by a certain percentage? Sorry if I'm unacknowledged about this. I'm still kind of a noob even thought I have a lvl 75 gu which is my main class. So will i want to keep that red sword until 75?

Quote Originally Posted by DerpyBlakers View Post
    Thank you very much! very informative and straight through! But why a 7* weapon? isn't that weak? and doesn't crafting weapons degrade your attack by a certain percentage? Sorry if I'm unacknowledged about this. I'm still kind of a noob even thought I have a lvl 75 gu which is my main class. So will i want to keep that red sword until 75?
    Yes, it's weak by itself, but because of the potential which states:

エクステンドした武器の使用時に威力が上昇する。(14%/15%/16%)

It means that "Crafted/Extended weapons gets a damage boost (14% for level 1 unlocked, 15% for level 2, etc.).

Once crafted with level 1 potential unlocked (it's not worth it to unlock any more for just mere minimal damage boosts), the Red Sword is actually on par with 12* weapons in terms of strength. Also, once you've crafted/extended your weapon to maximum, the damage variance of the weapon is minimal, so don't worry about that. But yes, you absolutely have to craft it though.

Important Note: if you're premium, you can just straight up buy stuff like 12* swords like エリュシオーヌ (Ely Sion), チェインソード(Chain Sawd), ライトニングエスパーダ (Lightning Espada), and equip them when your level is high enough in order to bs level your way to 75. But being able to buy them, however, requires a 12* Weapon pass that you can only get if you're premium. Also, however, they're OT weapons, so grinding sucks, and maybe expensive to buy one with the potential already unlocked on them. Honestly, the Red Sword is the best bet.

So if you're not premium, but rather a freemium (which I'm assuming), then the best option is the Red Sword, which you can simply get from the Player Shop.
    Last edited by Evangelion X.XX; Feb 5, 2017 at 12:42 AM.

I understand now Thank you!, What about grinding to +10? And for crafting the weapon myself, What are the benefits of sending crafting requests to crafters? can't I just craft the sword myself?
    Edit: What about attribute grinding to 60?

Yes, you have to grind it to +10, then use Photon Boosters to unlock the potential (which resets the grind value back to +0), and then grind it back to +10 again. This is the OT Grinding System. Now people these days generally have NT weapons and therefore use the NT Grinding System.

To be able to craft weapons yourself, you need to have certain crafting achievements unlocked, or else you won't be able to craft the weapons. How to get these weapon crafting achievements unlocked? By crafting weapons over, and over, and over, and over, and over again, which can be extremely costly to do so.

So what does this mean? If you can't craft weapons yourself because you don't have these crafting achievements, and also you don't want spend tons of $$$ and other resources to unlock them yourself, then simply have other people who have already unlocked these crafting achievements do so. Thus, you save meseta, and resources (but you may have to wait a while for them to finish crafting the weapon for various reasons, like may be they're not logged into the game, have many other crafting jobs to do, etc.). Moreover, there are many people out there who already have all of these crafting achievements and therefore are able to craft a person's stuff for them, all that person has to do is request them.

Edit:

Yes, all weapons, regardless of whether they're OT or NT weapons, should be at maxed element (50 for sub 13*, 60 for 13* and above), meaning you should ALWAYS (no exceptions) attribute grind your weapon to the max. Not attribute grinding a weapon means that you do less damage, and yes, it does make a LOT of difference.
    Last edited by Evangelion X.XX; Feb 5, 2017 at 01:19 AM.

I have the Hiei set is that acceptable for Hunter/Fighter class up until level 75?\
    Edit: Oh Am I needing to extend that red sword to Ex. lvl 10?

is title of level cap 80 is apply for 1 account or each character you have?
    cause i plan to get the title of my sub hunter on r-atk mag, aand i want to use hunnteerr on other char ss-atk mag to get title

Quote Originally Posted by morkie View Post
    is title of level cap 80 is apply for 1 account or each character you have?
    cause i plan to get the title of my sub hunter on r-atk mag, aand i want to use hunnteerr on other char ss-atk mag to get title
    It should work on all chars.