Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    620%.
    Seems kinda weak...

^It's 24% damage increase though :v
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Speaking of magic damage (and PA customization) does anyone else have trouble getting the maximum increase (or maximum PP decrease)? I've been doing quite a few PA discs with the boost items myself and I always come quite shy of it.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Hi, i feel abit stupid for asking.
    I cannot seem to complete 'search for a crafter' on Arks Road :s
    Tried so many things. if somebody who done it, would mind telling step by step how to finish it, that would be very kind of you.
    thankies
    B

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    Speaking of magic damage (and PA customization) does anyone else have trouble getting the maximum increase (or maximum PP decrease)? I've been doing quite a few PA discs with the boost items myself and I always come quite shy of it.
    Regarding technique crafting and PA customization, most tend to have the same experience. Unfortunately, will have to rely on luck for the perfect craft.
    If know a crafter/craft search someone with maxed crafting along with respective room goods, supposedly they would have better chances.

Quote Originally Posted by Basarin View Post
    Hi, i feel abit stupid for asking.
    I cannot seem to complete 'search for a crafter' on Arks Road :s
    Tried so many things. if somebody who done it, would mind telling step by step how to finish it, that would be very kind of you.
    thankies
    B
    To search for a crafter, visit any visiphone, (consoles with purple ? spinning icon peppered around the lobby) then select the craft/the third option, then the first option to search for respective craft. In case it wants you to not only search for a crafter but place an order, continue along and you'll end up in their room whereas you can place an order at the room console (Just to the right of entrance) using the "crafts" option.
    That being said, do recall others noting long ago that some parts of ARKS road may have been mistranslated (perhaps fixed now?) and also completed such too far in the past so don't exactly remember what needed to be done. ...hopefully the above works; good luck!

After grinding my AIS Blaster to +30 and using two more of the same weapon to max element to 60, the grind is now at +32. I want to max it to +35..is this not possible?

Quote Originally Posted by Unlmtd View Post
    After grinding my AIS Blaster to +30 and using two more of the same weapon to max element to 60, the grind is now at +32. I want to max it to +35..is this not possible?
    Fortunately it is possible, you'll simply need to use three more AIS Blasters on it to raise the cap three more times. The grind cap increases by one per identical weapon fed, to a max of 35.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiral View Post
    Fortunately it is possible, you'll simply need to use three more AIS Blasters on it to raise the cap three more times. The grind cap increases by one per identical weapon fed, to a max of 35.
    Thanks for info. No way I'm gonna do that..lol

Hello , can someone tell me how much i can sell this ? I've searched in player shop but can't find any weapon with this affix
    http://i.imgur.com/UG4ZRuB.png
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Unlmtd View Post
    Thanks for info. No way I'm gonna do that..lol
    Its really optional, for every NT 13* as long its 60 element with lv3 potential its good to go... but really, +9atk per extra grind is really a chore and feels not worth it unless your really dedicated
    Spoiler!