Page 3987 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2987348738873937397739843985398639873988398939903997403740874487 ... LastLast
Results 39,861 to 39,870 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenFalcon View Post
    What's a good way to find rare enemy Drahda and Biblas? Wait for Necky?
    Necky EQ isnt even in rotation anymore, your forced to wait on TD's to show up randomly. That one horrible Shironia LQ doesnt exist in the current LQ line up anymore so TD is your only way. You have triggers you can get too but right now Vibras almost none existent

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Necky EQ isnt even in rotation anymore, your forced to wait on TD's to show up randomly. That one horrible Shironia LQ doesnt exist in the current LQ line up anymore so TD is your only way. You have triggers you can get too but right now Vibras almost none existent
    I meant like a Necky CF return. There are seriously not enough tower defenses though, maybe one every two weeks? So many scheduled EQ's making it impossible
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

Are dexterity and equipment extensions a complete waste of time?

how does one obtain a time stone chronos?

Quote Originally Posted by Arakasa View Post
    how does one obtain a time stone chronos?
    Title Reward for getting a Val weapon to +35. They can also drop in Rematch that's getting added next week, but random drop Chronos have the same drop rate as 14* weapons.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Tyroki View Post
    Are dexterity and equipment extensions a complete waste of time?
    Unless you are a Bo or Br who wants to take advantage of each class' respective Mag Skill with no intention of being Hero (unless you have a separate pure ATK mag for Hero Mag), or are using a crafted, red, blue, Invade, or 1-6* weapon, then yes, DEX is a waste of time. Weapon extension is pretty dead with the mass availability of 13* weapons, but special recipe Unit extension can still be good if you aren't rocking a full set of 12*s or Austere Units.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenFalcon View Post
    I meant like a Necky CF return. There are seriously not enough tower defenses though, maybe one every two weeks? So many scheduled EQ's making it impossible
    Thats the problem, Necky CF's already had a 2nd rotation, i really doubt its coming back any time soon. i wouldnt count on it, your either better off dropping the CF or i guess hold on to it for those TD's to show up, theyre in random EQ roll but hell, good luck with that man. I dont even think TD4 is scheduled anymore, part of the random rotation.

TD4 is available in the trigger shop fairly often though. Though I guess technically TD3 would be better. I have absolutely no use for SG so I would try there, but that's only me.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Do the Falz lobby actions work with Dark Blast?
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreek View Post
    Do the Falz lobby actions work with Dark Blast?
    No, they do not. You can only use Pose 1- 24, Gravure Pose 1 - 2, Quna Pose, Dance 1 - 44, Victory Pose 1, ARKS Dance 1 -2, the FFXIV collab dances, and Winner Dance.