Page 4330 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 333038304230428043204327432843294330433143324333434043804430 ... LastLast
Results 43,291 to 43,300 of 46801

thank you for the tip

From bumped:
    Featured Quest Reward
    Receive a [Bonus Key Rappy F] upon receiving the present from Featured Quests!
    So if I have 3 characters and I'll do all featured quests for each character, does that mean I'll have a total of 9 rappy keys?

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    So if I have 3 characters and I'll do all featured quests for each character, does that mean I'll have a total of 9 rappy keys?
    You can only receive 1 present for each FQ regardless of how many chars you have. From what I understand it looks like you can receive up to 4 rappy keys a day.

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    Only if your 3 characters are on 3 different ships, since you can't receive more than one giftbox per quest per ship.

this isnt a question but i wanna thank the assclowns who got my thread locked about TA's before i finally got the time to edit the original post so the info was more clear. thanks

actually i do have a question still, i still need recommended source sites to buy merch that ship internationally without going through a 3rd to get it to me, if there is none (that isnt ami ami) please recommend me a 3rd party delivery source, thank you!
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Mar 17, 2019 at 03:53 PM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    actually i do have a question still, i still need recommended source sites to buy merch that ship internationally without going through a 3rd to get it to me, if there is none (that isnt ami ami) please recommend me a 3rd party delivery source, thank you!
    Some of my canadian friends used Amazon Japan without a middleman, but I myself had no luck with that.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    Only if your 3 characters are on 3 different ships, since you can't receive more than one giftbox per quest per ship.
    Wait wait wait, we will be getting 1 Bonus Key Rappy F per Featured Quest? So we will be receiving 4 Rappy Keys AND whatever the daily cache will include? For some reason I thought this meant just for the first Featured Quest.

The Emperappy market will crash.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    Wait wait wait, we will be getting 1 Bonus Key Rappy F per Featured Quest? So we will be receiving 4 Rappy Keys AND whatever the daily cache will include? For some reason I thought this meant just for the first Featured Quest.

The Emperappy market will crash.
    I think it already crashed because of the +30 13star CFs.

What's the best way to go about getting 15 star weapons? I've been slowly working on getting the lightstream ones but I'm not sure if the only way to get stones is from persona. If so I'd like to also be working towards something else while waiting for EQs.

Quote Originally Posted by EspeonageTieler View Post
    What's the best way to go about getting 15 star weapons? I've been slowly working on getting the lightstream ones but I'm not sure if the only way to get stones is from persona. If so I'd like to also be working towards something else while waiting for EQs.
    Lightstream is the easiest to farm and the least RNG dependent. The only real bottleneck is completing 50 runs for the Amphitrite stone. You will have gathered more than enough Rare Erebos stones and 13* Profound weapons during the trek to get Lightstream immediately. This assumes that you have worked on getting a +35 Detonation, a +35 Clawdem, a +35 Allure, and a +35 Chalyra weapons already.

Atlas Ex comes second, the bottleneck for which is getting any 14* Lumiere. From this Wednesday 20th March there will be boost campaign that will increase its drop rate, so you should have no trouble with that either, assuming RNG does not hate you.

Quote Originally Posted by HardBoiledPapa View Post
    I think it already crashed because of the +30 13star CFs.
    They haven't crashed entirely, they're just more affordable. By crashing I mean they will become like Saphard or Ability Success +10%.

-=EDIT=-
    Wouldn't it be cool if Sega allowed us to "upgrade" Ability Success? For example:
    20x Ability +10% => 1x Ability +20%
    30x Ability +20% => 1x Ability +30%
    40x Ability +30% => 1x Ability +40%
    That way they'd be removed from the Player Stores in a week.
    Last edited by Dark Mits; Mar 18, 2019 at 05:41 AM.