Page 4426 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 342639264326437644164423442444254426442744284429443644764526 ... LastLast
Results 44,251 to 44,260 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Digital Satyr View Post
    Should I affix jet boots with t-atk, s-atk, or both?
    This may not be 100% accurate as I am usually a bit behind on meta.
    BoHu, you want to go S-ATK with Switch Strike; this also makes it conducive to switching effectively with DBs since you just need S-ATK units.
    FiBo, you want to go T-ATK since you can't use Switch Strike.
    BoPh, I believe you can go either way; the choice here really comes down to your Units and how often you also plan to use DBs and/or offensive Techs.
    There is no point in doing both since JB striking attacks will only use one or the other depending on if you have Switch Strike active.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jul 7, 2019 at 06:06 PM.

Yeah 7 year aniversary tickets. Now what about those who have last year's 6th year ani's .. how are we gonna clear them ??

how do i update PSO2es , normally updates automatically but this time didnt , how do i update it if i dont have a google JP acount and just i heard about Qoo app .

how safe its that thing and how it works?

Edit: i mean if i just download the Qoo app apk , would i need to delete the game that i already have in my phone and download it again?

i just want to be sure what i have to do
    Last edited by silo1991; Jul 10, 2019 at 10:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    how do i update PSO2es , normally updates automatically but this time didnt , how do i update it if i dont have a google JP acount and just i heard about Qoo app .

how safe its that thing and how it works?

Edit: i mean if i just download the Qoo app apk , would i need to delete the game that i already have in my phone and download it again?

i just want to be sure what i have to do
    The game will update itself when you launch but if it wants a apk update, just go to bumped again and reinstall the app to get back to playing
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    The game will update itself when you launch but if it wants a apk update, just go to bumped again and reinstall the app to get back to playing
    it work thank you very much for the info

Whatever happened to OceanicPSO2 on Youtube? I kind of relied on that to keep up with the game's plot in good time, but looking now, the channel vanished. Anyone know why?
    Insert signature that details my numerous PSO2 characters and years of various PSO-related gaming experience here.

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    Yeah 7 year aniversary tickets. Now what about those who have last year's 6th year ani's .. how are we gonna clear them ??
    There’s a trash button for a reason.

what are the drop rate chances for astral weapons in the mother/deus quest ?

Quote Originally Posted by Will_Nonheim View Post
    Whatever happened to OceanicPSO2 on Youtube? I kind of relied on that to keep up with the game's plot in good time, but looking now, the channel vanished. Anyone know why?
    My guess is that the person behind it, deleted their channel or their google account was deleted (which will affect your channel).

It's not a copyright takedown as youtube will state if the channel was removed from such.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯