Page 4613 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 36134113451345634603461046114612461346144615461646234663 ... LastLast
Results 46,121 to 46,130 of 46801

What is the base stat at LV95 and is there a site that shows stat differences bewteen levels? JP or English both works.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Tippo View Post
    What is the base stat at LV95 and is there a site that shows stat differences bewteen levels? JP or English both works.

Thanks.
    I think the Skill Tree Simulator could help you with this. It has the stats for all genders, races, levels and classes.
    Not sure if it's 100% accurate though, I have never checked that.

http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php

Quote Originally Posted by sol_trigger View Post
    i barely have enough photon sphere for the 12* exp eggs everytime it takes 20 photon sphere to feed them and we can't even exchange exp eggs in bulk that's stupid
    I assume that you know, that you can feed your pets other pet eggs for EXP and stats too. Or does the NA version of PSO2 not drop very many pet eggs in the first place?
    In the japanese version at least for me, I find random pet eggs left and right, even if I don't need them (which is most of the time). But I assume it could be different over there.

Main Characters:
    Karen Erra FI/ET 95 • Myuria PH 95 • Lady Harken BR/ET 95
    Raya GU/ET 95 • Anyusha Iljin LU 95 • 鈴来アイカ SU/PH 95
    ディスコルディア・「χ」ET 95 • Melody HR 95 • and more

Quote Originally Posted by Karen Erra View Post
    I assume that you know, that you can feed your pets other pet eggs for EXP and stats too. Or does the NA version of PSO2 not drop very many pet eggs in the first place?
    In the japanese version at least for me, I find random pet eggs left and right, even if I don't need them (which is most of the time). But I assume it could be different over there.
    hes just complaining because it takes a long time to Level pets which ya, it does take a long time to max out pets
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

eggs don't drop much on NA, i ran profound darkness XH with 500% rare drop boost only got 2-5 9* trash eggs for a run and it's the same amount for every EQ

i don't understand how the EXP enhance works in this game
    i used 5x sigma branch which is 12* bows to make it +10 then use that +10 to enhance another 12* bow but this time the bow only go up to LV 7. like why ?? if making fodders cost extra money and the exp amount is reduced what's the point of making fodders ?

i used 5x sigma branch which is 12* bows to make it +10 then use that +10 to enhance another 12* bow but this time the bow only go up to LV 7. like why ?? if making fodders cost extra money and the exp amount is reduced what's the point of making fodders ?
    Using exactly the same weapon as fodder increases the exp received.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Quote Originally Posted by Karen Erra View Post
    On JP, the summoner class was introduced in Ep.4. On Na, the Su class is already out, but they are still on Ep.3. I'm guessing that has something to do with it. From my experience o nNA, eggs do not drop at all when you are playing any class other than summoner.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    On JP, the summoner class was introduced in Ep.4. On Na, the Su class is already out, but they are still on Ep.3. I'm guessing that has something to do with it. From my experience o nNA, eggs do not drop at all when you are playing any class other than summoner.
    I assume that could be the reason, yeah. Because when I play on the JP side, I get so many eggs even when I don't play Summoner, so I guess there has to be a difference.

Main Characters:
    Karen Erra FI/ET 95 • Myuria PH 95 • Lady Harken BR/ET 95
    Raya GU/ET 95 • Anyusha Iljin LU 95 • 鈴来アイカ SU/PH 95
    ディスコルディア・「χ」ET 95 • Melody HR 95 • and more

Back in the day you could obtain only a few Lambda Grinders each week(i think it was 10-12/week/character), it came from Zieg's crafting(actual crafting, not NA bullshit craft) client orders. Due to this people spread the message to make fodders(wasting meseta and exp in the process) to use as little as possible Lambda Grinders.
    Quote Originally Posted by FluxDMC View Post
    "Expert" players have no lives in plain English because being good at a game is much more important then family and friends lol.

So has it been mention whether the 13* xion units are drops only or they can be obtained via upgrade to the 12* ones?