Page 4622 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 36224122452245724612461946204621462246234624462546324672 ... LastLast
Results 46,211 to 46,220 of 46801

Anyone happen to know what the just attack circle during fishing actually does? It doesn't seem to effect how much the combo rate goes up after a node expires, and I figured it must have some effect, however it isn't discernible from my what I've seen. Just wanted to check I wasn't missing something.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwyndolin View Post
    Anyone happen to know what the just attack circle during fishing actually does? It doesn't seem to effect how much the combo rate goes up after a node expires, and I figured it must have some effect, however it isn't discernible from my what I've seen. Just wanted to check I wasn't missing something.
    If I recall, hitting the JA window pulls from a slightly better drop table.

Could anyone give me a video of voice samples for the atossa voice ticket? Having a horrible time finding one.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Could anyone give me a video of voice samples for the atossa voice ticket? Having a horrible time finding one.
    https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm34310676

Which 15* weapons should I be working towards as a returning player? I don’t have any 15*s yet and I wanna get 1 for each of my characters (GuHu, DB Bo main, and a Katana Br).

1. It looks like some of the materials are available as title rewards so considering that I can only easily get one per 15* series, which weapon should I get for each class?
    2. What 13* or 14* weapons should I use in the mean time while I work on my 15*s?

there is a badge shop next to the recycle shop you can trade 2020badge that you get from Daily Leveling quest for Novel series
    and in coming Road to Lu campaign will give 15* gs Lightstream and Liberate don't know when

Quote Originally Posted by Strayed View Post
    2. What 13* or 14* weapons should I use in the mean time while I work on my 15*s?
    The Dim 14* weapon series is pretty solid, and you can buy them on player shops, usually for less than 100K a piece.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

I'm trying to get back on PSO2 and I'm having trouble linking my account to steam. I am using tweaker and I have installed PSO2 on steam. According to the instructions on steam, I have to launch the game on windows and then issue the link code and then open it on steam and input the code..the issue is, Tweaker won't launch PSO2 by itself when Steam is closed. I tried all the troubleshooting options and still no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Unlmtd View Post
    I'm trying to get back on PSO2 and I'm having trouble linking my account to steam. I am using tweaker and I have installed PSO2 on steam. According to the instructions on steam, I have to launch the game on windows and then issue the link code and then open it on steam and input the code..the issue is, Tweaker won't launch PSO2 by itself when Steam is closed. I tried all the troubleshooting options and still no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    In the Tweakaer, are you launching from the "North American (MS)" version or the "North American (Steam)" version at the top?

Steam because I only have it installed in the steam directory..do I need to also have it installed on windows as well?