Page 4217 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 321737174117416742074214421542164217421842194220422742674317 ... LastLast
Results 42,161 to 42,170 of 46801

Weren't they going to compensate people who had the now pointless rings? I recall reading it on Bumped some time ago, but I still have them affixed in my gear, despite not being available on the shop anymore.

That, and since patch, connection seems god awfully slow.
    Last edited by Shoterxx; Oct 10, 2018 at 11:33 AM.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

Is there a ticket of some sort that can enable each eye with a different color in human char?
    Or maybe a ticket that forces, for example, green on one eye and lets you select the other color of the other eye of the char?

"The only thing necessary for lost data to prevail, is for good men to share nothing."
    Alucard, Internet Bible 03:20:1997

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    My mag excite only hits 300ish damage at +20 wheras i see other users hitting 3000 on nonweakpoint and 8000 on weakpoint,what exactly am i doing wrong?
    Tried piercing and exploding light bullts,got the same damage.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4juVFJvU8po
    This guy is hitting considerably higher though.

Any help would be much appreciated.
    tatk mag? idk if that matters

so i was tlking to friend, she said on old pso ur name determined wht type of weps dropped. is tht true for pso2 aswell? bc i swear i see the same type of wep drops over an over definitely when it comes to jutus all i ever get are rifles wich seems very unlikely. i dont believe its completly random bc all i ever are rifles tht just seems rlly weird, tht shouldnt be happening

Quote Originally Posted by Abyss Queen Ivy View Post
    so i was tlking to friend, she said on old pso ur name determined wht type of weps dropped. is tht true for pso2 aswell? bc i swear i see the same type of wep drops over an over definitely when it comes to jutus all i ever get are rifles wich seems very unlikely. i dont believe its completly random bc all i ever are rifles tht just seems rlly weird, tht shouldnt be happening
    From my experience, classes might influence the drops a bit, but ultimately, it's dependant on the rare drop % rate, I think.

"The only thing necessary for lost data to prevail, is for good men to share nothing."
    Alucard, Internet Bible 03:20:1997

Quote Originally Posted by MDashK View Post
    From my experience, classes might influence the drops a bit, but ultimately, it's dependant on the rare drop % rate, I think.
    Thats the thing, i pretty much only play FI an HR so im rlly confused on why im only seeing rifles. if it was just 2 or 3 i would just accept it as RNG but tht isnt the case at all. just rlly weird

So, this might be a question that may get a few differing opinions.

But, Conquer's Crest weapons vs Kings Crest Weapons.

What ones are worth getting over the other?
    Im way more than halfway in getting enough crests to get a king one and i have enough crests to snag a conqueror's weapon but i'm unsure of what weapon has the best benefit for me.

I'd like an answer for every weapon listed there, like Lavis Cannon (conqueror crests) vs Kings crest rod (forgot the name)
    etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Abyss Queen Ivy View Post
    Thats the thing, i pretty much only play FI an HR so im rlly confused on why im only seeing rifles. if it was just 2 or 3 i would just accept it as RNG but tht isnt the case at all. just rlly weird
    from what I know, 14* stars are not class boosted and for whatever reason neither are Jutus, Theyre completely random unless they changed that this past update in terms of what Jutus drop you get. I have like 7 Jutus Rifles and 12 Jutus Launchers from farming Forest as FO while I only have 3 Jutus Rods and 2 Jutus Talis' that dropped off while I played other classes

Quote Originally Posted by Salavtore View Post
    So, this might be a question that may get a few differing opinions.

But, Conquer's Crest weapons vs Kings Crest Weapons.

What ones are worth getting over the other?
    Im way more than halfway in getting enough crests to get a king one and i have enough crests to snag a conqueror's weapon but i'm unsure of what weapon has the best benefit for me.

I'd like an answer for every weapon listed there, like Lavis Cannon (conqueror crests) vs Kings crest rod (forgot the name)
    etc.
    Most of the Year One 14*s that require Conquers Crests are already outpowered by other 14*'s so it would vary would you feel you need. I can only recommend Lavis Cannon, Kazami and the now outpowered EPD if you lack gear. Spread Needle for GU, Jupiter Tulius if you have nothing better, Rykros Staff for SU on specific pets, I'd avoid Akatsuki, Quelle Scarllete/Windia (DS/TMG); these are easily outpowered

For Kings Crests, again, varies on what you need. Obviously all the Demonia weps are good for Hr, you could go full Demonia Pallete if you wanted or w/e your preference is by I highly recommend grabbing the Sword first. For Girola (Partisan), I think Ares NT outdoes it and last I heard its Niche, I dont main HU so I cant say much more. Dual Bird TMGs highly recommend for HR TMGs, they're super good but if you want or have Demonia TMG's they stick to what you like. Giles Jet Boots are complete trash that require wasted SP into a niche skill, Boots of Jibril are out in the new Buster Quest EQ which are infinitely better (it does a similar explosion based on the dmg you've done and doesnt require SP on your tree that could be better put elsewhere).

Last but not least Gear Experience, best Knuckles in game and will be for a long time until Sega does something to knuckles to put them out of lead.
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Oct 11, 2018 at 08:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    from what I know, 14* stars are not class boosted and for whatever reason neither are Jutus, Theyre completely random unless they changed that this past update in terms of what Jutus drop you get. I have like 7 Jutus Rifles and 12 Jutus Launchers from farming Forest as FO while I only have 3 Jutus Rods and 2 Jutus Talis' that dropped off while I played other classes

Most of the Year One 14*s that require Conquers Crests are already outpowered by other 14*'s so it would vary would you feel you need. I can only recommend Lavis Cannon, Kazami and the now outpowered EPD if you lack gear. Spread Needle for GU, Jupiter Tulius if you have nothing better, Rykros Staff for SU on specific pets, I'd avoid Akatsuki, Quelle Scarllete/Windia (DS/TMG); these are easily outpowered

For Kings Crests, again, varies on what you need. Obviously all the Demonia weps are good for Hr, you could go full Demonia Pallete if you wanted or w/e your preference is by I highly recommend grabbing the Sword first. For Girola (Partisan), I think Ares NT outdoes it and last I heard its Niche, I dont main HU so I cant say much more. Dual Bird TMGs highly recommend for HR TMGs, they're super good but if you want or have Demonia TMG's they stick to what you like. Giles Jet Boots are complete trash that require wasted SP into a niche skill, Boots of Jibril are out in the new Buster Quest EQ which are infinitely better (it does a similar explosion based on the dmg you've done and doesnt require SP on your tree that could be better put elsewhere).

Last but not least Gear Experience, best Knuckles in game and will be for a long time until Sega does something to knuckles to put them out of lead.
    Awesome

Thanks for the info!

Lavis Cannon prolly be my best bet for now then, appreciate the comment!

Question numero two: is there a list or guide on Ability combinations I can be given or linked to?

Also, Other ways to Obtain King crests?
    Last edited by Salavtore; Oct 12, 2018 at 02:52 AM.