Page 1 of 3484 123411511015011001 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34832
  1. #1

    Default Quick Questions? Come here for quick answers!

    RIP The original thread (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195866) :

    Quote Originally Posted by Takaaaa
    So I didn't see a thread like this and thought it would be good to have one for the people who just have a quick simple question that needs a quick answer.
    Just keep adding questions or answers~
    Go.
    Last edited by AIDA; Sep 12, 2013 at 03:33 PM.

    Quote Originally Posted by AkuTenshiiZero View Post
    This is like if, at the end of Star Wars, Luke Skywalker casually flew to New York City to hang out with the cast of Big Bang Theory. It makes no god damn sense.

  2. #2
    PSO-W leаder AND оwner Sp-24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    On this blue planet
    Posts
    2,319

    Default

    Why didn't we wait until it gets restored? I thought it was being archived.

    First!

  3. #3

    Default

    Not sure what happened to it, but we can use this until the original gets restored (if it ever does)

    Quote Originally Posted by AkuTenshiiZero View Post
    This is like if, at the end of Star Wars, Luke Skywalker casually flew to New York City to hang out with the cast of Big Bang Theory. It makes no god damn sense.

  4. #4
    Community Manager Cyron Tanryoku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    BIG ANIME TIDDY
    Posts
    3,816

    Default

    What can I do to make senpai notice me

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyron Tanryoku View Post
    What can I do to make senpai notice me
    D-CELLs.

    Quote Originally Posted by AkuTenshiiZero View Post
    This is like if, at the end of Star Wars, Luke Skywalker casually flew to New York City to hang out with the cast of Big Bang Theory. It makes no god damn sense.

  6. #6

    Default

    Well, I wanted to ask in the original thread, but if it's gone (temp or not), I may as well ask here...

    Once I get my Mag to 100 and I can use an evolution device to change its appearance, do I have to worry about it changing every 5 levels anymore? Or will it stay on that look (also, Auto-Attack + Photon Blast) regardless of whatever stats I pump from 100 -> 175?
    I just want to be sure before I use the device and 10 excubes to alter it.

  7. #7
    PSO-W leаder AND оwner Sp-24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    On this blue planet
    Posts
    2,319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by musicmf View Post
    Well, I wanted to ask in the original thread, but if it's gone (temp or not), I may as well ask here...

    Once I get my Mag to 100 and I can use an evolution device to change its appearance, do I have to worry about it changing every 5 levels anymore? Or will it stay on that look (also, Auto-Attack + Photon Blast) regardless of whatever stats I pump from 100 -> 175?
    I just want to be sure before I use the device and 10 excubes to alter it.
    Nope, once you use an evolution device, that form stays. I think same applies to the PB devices, too.

  8. #8

    Default

    I think its better off with the new one for now. So this will be the official.!

    The feeling in our hearts were really the same all along.

  9. #9
    Yung Brelo Kappa Brelovix's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    37

    Default

    Just wondering. How do I get colored text in chat autowords?
    R.I.P origional QQ thread lol

  10. #10
    PSO-W leаder AND оwner Sp-24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    On this blue planet
    Posts
    2,319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brelovix View Post
    Just wondering. How do I get colored text in chat autowords?
    R.I.P origional QQ thread lol
    Here's what Swiki has to say about it: LINK.

Similar Threads

  1. [?Thread?] "Quick Questions? Come here ... "
    By Ordy in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Sep 12, 2013, 01:08 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: Oct 24, 2006, 07:52 PM
  3. Come here for leet training
    By geewj in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: Oct 5, 2005, 11:09 PM
  4. Come here for a secret...
    By Bot-Bot in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Aug 26, 2005, 07:40 PM
  5. Quick question about PSO for GC
    By dvs69 in forum PSO General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Jan 31, 2003, 04:06 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •