Page 3769 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2769326936693719375937663767376837693770377137723779381938694269 ... LastLast
Results 37,681 to 37,690 of 46801
    Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nyaaaaa View Post
    At least someone answered your question about them. I asked twice over the past couple pages about them, and other things (three times if you count a post that never showed because it said something about needing mod approval or something(???)... Yet it is still nowhere to be seen and have no notifications or anything about it being disallowed or anything.) and got no response about the crystals either time.

Can anyone tell me what the deal is with the "needs mod approval" thing I have seen twice now? It's only if its a longer/lengthier post when it happens, and once was on a completely different thread (I at first assumed maybe it might have been a 'length limit' or something on this specific thread since it was 'quick questions', but that was proven incorrect when it happened on a completely unrelated thread again a little bit ago). Will I get some sort of notification if/when it gets approved/denied? Or should I just assume it's automatically gone? One had a response to someone in it, so need to know if I need to re-post that part separately at least, or something.
    Can try and look back and see, but I'm wondering if you said you asked about twice. I'm guessing you copy and pasted the same thing? If so, maybe it's some automatic thing that noticed "Wait, this is the same thing posted again" and think you're a bot so it needs approval to make sure you're not one. That's just my guess as I'm not too sure.

Quote Originally Posted by [Ayumi] View Post
    Can try and look back and see, but I'm wondering if you said you asked about twice. I'm guessing you copy and pasted the same thing? If so, maybe it's some automatic thing that noticed "Wait, this is the same thing posted again" and think you're a bot so it needs approval to make sure you're not one. That's just my guess as I'm not too sure.
    The first (second?) time I asked, I replied w/quote to my own post so I wouldn't have to copy/paste, and then the following time I copy/pasted in, at the end, a reply/follow-up to a response I had to one of my other questions so I wouldn't end up having to make two back to back posts (since I figured that would have been frowned upon more than a 'lengthy post', but I seem to have been mistaken). That was the one that wasn't allowed/needed approval or whatnot.

The other post that gave me that message was a response I tried to make on a different thread that ended up being a lengthy bout of questions and whatnot (about es), so there wasn't any copy/paste, just a lot of text. Unless it is just not letting me make posts beyond a certain length because I am a 'new member' or something, I can't really figure out what I am doing wrong.
    Last edited by nyaaaaa; Jul 28, 2017 at 01:50 AM.

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

The first (second?) time I asked, I replied w/quote to my own post so I wouldn't have to copy/paste, and then the following time I copy/pasted in, at the end, a reply/follow-up to a response I had to one of my other questions so I wouldn't end up having to make two back to back posts (since I figured that would have been frowned upon more than a 'lengthy post', but I seem to have been mistaken). That was the one that wasn't allowed/needed approval or whatnot.

The other post that gave me that message was a response I tried to make on a different thread that ended up being a lengthy bout of questions and whatnot (about es), so there wasn't any copy/paste, just a lot of text. Unless it is just not letting me make posts beyond a certain length because I am a 'new member' or something, I can't really figure out what I am doing wrong.
    It "could" maybe be the "new member" thing as at times we do get certain new accounts made just to spam the boards until the mods notice it and delete them all and then ban the account.

It "could" maybe be the "new member" thing as at times we do get certain new accounts made just to spam the boards until the mods notice it and delete them all and then ban the account.
    I remembered/thought of one other thing the two posts had in common: I used the 'Go Advanced' feature for them, instead of just 'Post Quick Reply'.

I did that because I knew they were either going to be multi-part/lengthy posts, or I just wanted the additional 'editing' or whatnot features, such as strikethrough text, etc. (I have the code/coding for that memorized now though because of this issue... yay?). I haven't had a problem with any post via 'Quick Reply', but both times I used 'Go Advanced' (I also like that you can preview your post with that option, another reason I WOULD prefer it if it worked) I got that error message and my post never materialized.
    Last edited by nyaaaaa; Jul 28, 2017 at 03:20 AM. Reason: typo

For PSO2es... Do you always get the 'main character' for the event temporarily on loan or something? Like a test drive to see if you want to spend the items on that chip or something else? I ask because I downloaded it during the lengthy ep.5 maintenance for the first time, and as soon as I started I had the Summer Vacation Bluesy chip (is that really her name?). I just ask because I figure I should stop leveling her if I don't actually get to keep her lol.

Edit: Also (forgot to ask), do duplicates of chips serve any purpose in es? For instance in PSO2 dupe weapons are used to raise the grind cap, so they have uses, but I am not really seeing anything that requires a dupe chip in es? To unlock them (not really sure what that does other than raise the level cap) you use five specified items, to level them you use rappy chips... So are dupes not needed then? As in, if I do get to keep that Bluesy chip and it's not just a temporary 'trial/loan' or whatnot, I won't have any reason to spend the 50 shells for another copy, and can instead use them on other things listed?
    Last edited by nyaaaaa; Jul 28, 2017 at 03:18 AM.

What is the use/point of Meseta Crystals?
    There has to be more than it just being PSO2's equivalent of a shitty nugget from Pokémon as all they give is 500 meseta.
    Afaik they reduced the 1-3star weapon/unit drops from mobs because we don't have enough space for it and those mobs drop Meseta Crystals now.

Is there an NT grind boost after new yamato, or just an RDR boost?

Day 2: my key 1->0 still be turned into Ctrl 1->0 by unknown reason. I checked controller config but it still set as 1->0 . Please, anyone know what happen? All keys shortcut still ok but only 1->0 got this sh!t

left to right: ミラー,セレス,Mirror,カイザー, ミンシン,ユガ
    Ship 9 Royal Infinitum's manager

For PSO2es... Do you always get the 'main character' for the event temporarily on loan or something? Like a test drive to see if you want to spend the items on that chip or something else? I ask because I downloaded it during the lengthy ep.5 maintenance for the first time, and as soon as I started I had the Summer Vacation Bluesy chip (is that really her name?). I just ask because I figure I should stop leveling her if I don't actually get to keep her lol.

Edit: Also (forgot to ask), do duplicates of chips serve any purpose in es? For instance in PSO2 dupe weapons are used to raise the grind cap, so they have uses, but I am not really seeing anything that requires a dupe chip in es? To unlock them (not really sure what that does other than raise the level cap) you use five specified items, to level them you use rappy chips... So are dupes not needed then? As in, if I do get to keep that Bluesy chip and it's not just a temporary 'trial/loan' or whatnot, I won't have any reason to spend the 50 shells for another copy, and can instead use them on other things listed?
    There is a PSO2es dedicated topic, you should ask all future question there.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...Thread/page605

And if you can read japanese or use a translation tool to go through the wiki here
    http://pso2es.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3...83%97#ycee76bc

1. She is a free chip given for the current event, and is a B type for Native and Sea type enemy only, and her base activation rate is 極小, so only 1~9% chance to activate, you want to raise her to have higher activation rate.

There is no "trial" chip in game.

2. Duplicate chip are used to raise the chip ability level, what that means is it reduce CP cost for active chip, and increase activation rate for passive chip.

You should learn about chip type by going through the thread, there is should be a reply on what it means.
    And also, the meta for PSO2es isn't the same as PSO2.

It should still be Twin Dagger > Certain Tech+Wand > TMG
    So for example, a 11* PA chip cost 50 CP per activation, but at max ability level(Through duplicate or the same element Nyau chip) you raise it to max level, and the CP cost is reduced to 34.
    Last edited by Sizustar; Jul 28, 2017 at 04:28 AM.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Is there an NT grind boost after new yamato, or just an RDR boost?
    I think its only RDR.