Page 4649 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3649414945494599463946464647464846494650465146524659 ... LastLast
Results 46,481 to 46,490 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    That's non-element. It removes your weapon's elemental damage in exchange for increasing your r-atk by 70% of your gunslash's.. You always have the skill as a Lu main, so resetting your skill tree won't turn it off.
    Thank you very much for an info.

BTW I just don't stop WTF'ing: I went to put a skillpoints from PP Up to All Atk Up on Etoile but got 50 Atk loss in total:

When I had 10 points in PP Up and 0 points in Atk Up I had 233 PP and 4800 atk.
    But now with 5 points in PP Up and 10 points in Atk Up I have 228 PP and 4757 atk...
    Last edited by Zulastar; Oct 7, 2020 at 06:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    Thank you very much for an info.

BTW I just don't stop WTF'ing: I went to put a skillpoints from PP Up to All Atk Up on Etoile but got 50 Atk loss in total:

When I had 10 points in PP Up and 0 points in Atk Up I had 233 PP and 4800 atk.
    But now with 5 points in PP Up and 10 points in Atk Up I have 228 PP and 4757 atk...
    sober up dude....or ???
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

The coming quest that has Shiva in it, is it an LQ, or EQ?

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    The coming quest that has Shiva in it, is it an LQ, or EQ?
    your favorite: EQ
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneTechs View Post
    your favorite: EQ
    Oh joy...

During the whole 2nd phase with Sodam before the final section, is it a Status Effect or a Part Break that causes it to drop its current Element phase? Been getting a lot of runs lately where people are neglecting to do so during certain elements and i'd like to know which of the two options it is so I can start doing it myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Renzix View Post
    During the whole 2nd phase with Sodam before the final section, is it a Status Effect or a Part Break that causes it to drop its current Element phase? Been getting a lot of runs lately where people are neglecting to do so during certain elements and i'd like to know which of the two options it is so I can start doing it myself.
    You mean just switching elements normally or getting stunned? It seems to just switch elements normally after taking a certain amount of total damage or after a certain amount of time. It gets stunned after taking a certain amount of damage with weapons it's currently weak to.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Oct 12, 2020 at 02:13 AM.

Didn't get a chance to play the new Mourning of Demise EQ, any new titles for it?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Hate to ask here given there's no forum section for it, though i'm sure a lot of people playing PSO2 JP play it occasionally as well:

Is there some other group that was able to do translations for JP Idola Phantasy Star Saga since it looks like Arks-Layer wasn't able to do it? Kinda surprised they weren't able to given they did the PSO2/Nova ones for Vita and PSO2es.

I made this stupid Fire Lumigunny with Burn V on it. And what? I can't make it proc not a single once! Damn!
    What I'm doing wrong?