Page 3879 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2879337937793829386938763877387838793880388138823889392939794379 ... LastLast
Results 38,781 to 38,790 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Mango12 View Post
    What is the current best unit?
    That's rather unspecific... With 12* Units, there isn't really a "best Unit", it really depends on your needs.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    That's rather unspecific... With 12* Units, there isn't really a "best Unit", it really depends on your needs.
    I'm a fi/hu

Quote Originally Posted by Mango12 View Post
    I'm a fi/hu
    well farm PVP for red shine or blue shine rear units. They kinda simmilair, good in they own ways, so you can just pick color your like more.
    All other 12* are RNG. Farm raid bosses like Deus and Mother for arms and legs and just use whatever drops first. There is no set bonuses to really speak off anyway.

How much grind exp were the exp weapons worth?

Is the JP E-trial/Monster names removed from tweaker? Can't seem to find it anywhere

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    How much grind exp were the exp weapons worth?
    You mean from the recycle shop? If yes you can check the exp from the weapon itself without exchanging anything. Well to answer your question anyway iirc it's 800exp I think.

Quote Originally Posted by HardBoiledPapa View Post
    You mean from the recycle shop? If yes you can check the exp from the weapon itself without exchanging anything. Well to answer your question anyway iirc it's 800exp I think.
    Yeah the recycle shop EXP weapon.

So how do you modulator farm?
    I tried searching the internet but I moslty find discussions and not the process in doing it

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I was wondering. I just finished the ex chapter of episode 3 and I was wondering if there is anything more in episode 3, or can I move on to episode 4?

Quote Originally Posted by locutus442 View Post
    Sorry if this has been asked before, but I was wondering. I just finished the ex chapter of episode 3 and I was wondering if there is anything more in episode 3, or can I move on to episode 4?
    3-EX is the last Chapter in EP3.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]