Page 3841 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2841334137413791383138383839384038413842384338443851389139414341 ... LastLast
Results 38,401 to 38,410 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    I'm sure if you have a team willing to run with you, it's not too big an issue. Plus, the question was what is the easiest to get, so that counts since it doesn't technically require making a blood sacrifice to the RN-Gsus.
    In this case I would like to join your Team since my Team won't help me.

What does one type in the chat window to get a "diagonal arrow" (pointing to the lower left corner of the display box) to indicate that a Trigger MPA (which you hosted) is now full and that you're heading toward the campship?

*Usually, when a Trigger MPA is full, I just type そろいました (soroimashita) which indicates that the MPA is full*

If it helps any, I use the JP IME that allows you type in Japanese in Windows.
    Last edited by Evangelion X.XX; Sep 2, 2017 at 08:35 PM.

I got a 31 grind cap qliphad TMG to drop from gracia.
    I have a 35 grind cap zeinesis tmg.
    Is there something specific I can do in this situation to save myself fuses?

Does anyone know when the summer event ends? I'm trying to plan out how many more Beach Wars I can do till I get my weapon. Thanks in advance!

^According to bumped, on Sept 5th or 6th, depending on your time zone (this coming maintenance), we're going to get a new Seasonal EQ: "Regiment of the Wicked 2017" which will replace Beach Wars.

Also, the Beach Wars Collection Files will expire/be no more on Sept. 5th or 6th, which can be readily seen from the attendent Pudding/Puddin, whatever her name is (again depending on your time zone which is this coming maintenance).

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    I got a 31 grind cap qliphad TMG to drop from gracia.
    I have a 35 grind cap zeinesis tmg.
    Is there something specific I can do in this situation to save myself fuses?
    Upgrade the qliphad tmg to at least +30 to unlock pot lvl3. Then go to Zieg and exchange the qliphad tmg to convert it to zeinesis tmg and iirc the potential of the weapon will still remain to be antithesis trainer. After that upgrade the zeinesis tmg with antithesis trainer pot lvl3 with the zeinesis tmg fodder with 35 grind cap. I'm not sure if you'll be able to convert it back to qliphad version without using fuses though. Do remember this method means that you won't be able to take advantage of the +10% affix pot of the zeinesis version.

What are the party options that affect my party's visibility?
    I have no matching settings ticked and for some reason my team mates and friends can't see my party when they try to join from the counter.

1) What can I do with 13* that I wont use? Save them until SEGA comes up with a use for them?

Kinda unrealistic to expect to get 6 of these as random drops to use for SAF. And starting to burn holes in my storage.

2) Is there a way to flip accessories? I have a hairpin on the left side I want to move to the right side, to fit with my hairstyle better. I can move it to the back of my head, on top, or on my face, but is there no way to simply flip it?
    Last edited by Kiyumi; Sep 3, 2017 at 09:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Akero View Post
    I have no matching settings ticked and for some reason my team mates and friends can't see my party when they try to join from the counter.
    one possibility is that your team mates and friends ticked "Match with Expert Players only" on matching settings.... I don't know any other possibilities

Quote Originally Posted by Akero View Post
    Do they have themselves xpert only selected? I may be wrong but from my experience it can prevent them to find you because xpert only will show up for them.