Page 4030 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3030353039303980402040274028402940304031403240334040408041304530 ... LastLast
Results 40,291 to 40,300 of 46801

Default Acquiring 12* Units

Hello.

Can you loot 12* Units during Extra Hard Emergency Quests, like I'v been told. I couldn't verify this information by checking the Quest Records in the game. If that's the case, is that valid for all Emergency Quests or just one in particular?
    Is Ultimate Quest Amduscia the easiest/lowest place to loot them, like I thought before?

I would like to know the "normal" way to get those 12* Units, without using Weapon Badges or Xie.

Thanks !

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Different sets of 12* Units can drop from different quests/enemies on XH. Astra will drop from ESC-A Falz Mother and Aratron Phemut, Zenisis will drop from any normal Dues ESC-A, Qliphad from the Deus rematch, Evleda will drop in quests that take place in Omega, Izane will drop from the seasonal EQ rare enemy Izane Kazuchi, Ray will drop from Anga and Ult Amd, the Ult Dragon boss ones will drop from their respective bosses, and then you have some that will only drop during certain campaigns (like the Weila units) or as rewards from E-Codes (RINA and Itsuki Arms). Any other ones will be from trade/upgrade shops (like Shine units, or exchanging Zeniseis/Qliphad at Zeig) or from Titles (Gix arm and Whitill set).
    Right now, your best bet for 12* units is the LQ since it gives a chance at Evleda units and the Weila Arm as well as giving you Badges for Ray units.

Thank you very much for such a detailed answer !
    I will use it many times in the future.
    Last edited by xxxxx; Feb 17, 2018 at 05:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xxxxx View Post
    Hello.

Can you loot 12* Units during Extra Hard Emergency Quests, like I'v been told. I couldn't verify this information by checking the Quest Records in the game. If that's the case, is that valid for all Emergency Quests or just one in particular?
    Is Ultimate Quest Amduscia the easiest/lowest place to loot them, like I thought before?

I would like to know the "normal" way to get those 12* Units, without using Weapon Badges or Xie.

Thanks !
    Different sets of 12* Units can drop from different quests/enemies on XH. Astra will drop from ESC-A Falz Mother and Aratron Phemut, Zenisis will drop from any normal Dues ESC-A, Qliphad from the Deus rematch, Evleda will drop in quests that take place in Omega, Izane will drop from the seasonal EQ rare enemy Izane Kazuchi, Ray will drop from Anga and Ult Amd, the Ult Dragon boss ones will drop from their respective bosses, and then you have some that will only drop during certain campaigns (like the Weila units) or as rewards from E-Codes (RINA and Itsuki Arms). Any other ones will be from trade/upgrade shops (like Shine units, or exchanging Zeniseis/Qliphad at Zeig) or from Titles (Gix arm and Whitill set).
    Right now, your best bet for 12* units is the LQ since it gives a chance at Evleda units and the Weila Arm as well as giving you Badges for Ray units.
    Last edited by Anduril; Feb 17, 2018 at 04:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
    Ancient Oath - Boost elemental weakness damage by 10%/12%/14%

Sorry for the noob question but I recently heard people making conflicting arguments about the Ancient Oath potential and now I'm confused. Does its 10%/12%/14% apply to the elemental portion of your damage or to your total damage ? Thanks.
    Boosts total damage by 14%, either by element matching weapon or using matching techs. Think "Elemental Weak Hit" skill from TE except it's a potential

Default Craftsman's Seals & Lambda Grinders

I am about to use all my Craftsman's Seals to get some Lambda Grinders. Is there something more advanced to do with it?
    Zieg's Basic Item Exchange and Weapon Camo Exchange are the only trades available?

Just making sure I don't regret the decision later. Thanks !

01.jpg 02.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by ZER0 DX View Post
    Yeah, all those are good for is turning in for lambdas. You can get 11 of those seals per character every week by redoing his crafting client orders, so you don't have to worry about wasting them.

Thank you !
    Last edited by xxxxx; Feb 17, 2018 at 07:10 AM.

Yeah, all those are good for is turning in for lambdas. You can get 11 of those seals per character every week by redoing his crafting client orders, so you don't have to worry about wasting them.
    PSO2 - Ian: Level 90/90 Human Bouncer/Hunter

How many levels below the enemys level is underleveled?

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    How many levels below the enemys level is underleveled?
    For the sake of EXP, you get a penalty if you are 16 levels or more below the enemy.

Levels below enemy EXP Value
    ≤15 100%
    16 68%
    17 66%
    18 64%
    19 62%
    ≥20 60%

On a practical level, it really depends on your class, gear, build, and skill.
    Last edited by Anduril; Feb 17, 2018 at 11:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    For the sake of EXP, you get a penalty if you are 16 levels or more below the enemy.

On a practical level, it really depends on your class, gear, build, and skill.
    I'm asking because doing VH with Lv40 seems to take longer compared to doing it with Lv55. Same gear and skill tree is used on both runs.

I'm thinking about starting a gunslash build. What is the best class for it? I've heard that Fi/Hu crit build is good, but is that true? Can I ignore R-ATK since most of my current gear is S-ATK oriented, or is R-ATK absolutely necessary for gunslash?

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    I'm asking because doing VH with Lv40 seems to take longer compared to doing it with Lv55. Same gear and skill tree is used on both runs.
    If there is no popup that says there is a level difference, then you might as well fight whichever is the highest
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!