Page 4296 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 329637964196424642864293429442954296429742984299430643464396 ... LastLast
Results 42,951 to 42,960 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by TheGodlyMonster View Post
    I was wondering if there are any secret phrases right now, and also how often they are. I tried to look it up and it seems like it's a new one every week? But I couldn't find where they are posted up to date if that is true. Thank you in advance!!
    Usually Secret Phrases are part of the major livestreams that happen every couple of months or so, and you'll find those posted on the bumped blog; they usually expire a week or two after the broadcast.
    There are currently also weekly Keywords that come from the Puso Ni Comi anime, and you can find those in the thread for it here on the forum or on the weekly maintenance post on bumped; those will all expire on January 8th, 2020..
    Last edited by Anduril; Jan 22, 2019 at 06:26 PM. Reason: Danged Android autocorrect!

can someone tell me .. WTF is going on here.. It has been like this for mins now

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    can someone tell me .. WTF is going on here.. It has been like this for mins now

It's downloading a file!
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Is there no way to get Takt Revolucio? I don't see it listed with AQs.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Tyreek: The revolucio seires is really old. Can it be it was implemented before Su? (spoiler: it doesn't exist)
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreek View Post
    Is there no way to get Takt Revolucio? I don't see it listed with AQs.
    Takt Revolucio was only available via the collect file, but it is 1*, so you may find someone selling it in the Players Shop (if they weren't account bound).

@Saffran: Collect Files, of which Revolucio was the first, were introduced in Ep.4, after Summoner was implemented in the game.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jan 24, 2019 at 12:56 PM.

Any confirmed list of S ability-adding items that drops from the mother + deus solo?
    Is lethal intent among them? If not, where does it drop from?
    There's suddenly up to a dozen of them on player shops and just dipped below 40mil in price.

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Any confirmed list of S ability-adding items that drops from the mother + deus solo?
    Is lethal intent among them? If not, where does it drop from?
    There's suddenly up to a dozen of them on player shops and just dipped below 40mil in price.
    I'm also curious about this as well. I've noticed Calming Intent prices have been dropping at least since the trigger has been "fixed."
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Takt Revolucio was only available via the collect file, but it is 1*, so you may find someone selling it in the Players Shop (if they weren't account bound).

@Saffran: Collect Files, of which Revolucio was the first, were introduced in Ep.4, after Summoner was implemented in the game.
    Thank you for the non condecending answer. I asked because Revolucio did have a revival at some point. 2 years ago if I recall. I didn't care about Summoner at the time, but I was interested in the takt even though the series was pretty much deprecated for newer collection weapons. I didn't see it listed in the second collection, yet what I didn't know at the time was that the takt was hidden away in 13* Wanda's collection sheet. I figured it would be available in AQs, since the series is an area drop on SH. But the takt doesn't exist in AQs. I checked both swiki and visiphone to confirm this. I also checked the shops before making this post. Nobody is selling it. Oh well.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

So has anyone been using Miss Misty's OverParse 3.1.0? I know its not safe since it violates PSO2 TOS but has anyone been reported that they got banned in using it?