Page 4300 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 330038004200425042904297429842994300430143024303431043504400 ... LastLast
Results 42,991 to 43,000 of 46801

Came back to the Game after about a two year or so break. I saw when I logged on a couple days ago that the game was giving me the option to accept a Returning Player status that gives you benefits while it is active, and I chose to Decide Later on it since I didn't know if I would be able to commit time to the game.

Problem is, I can't find where to go or which NPC I need to talk to to activate the Bonus. I navigated the Inventory - AC Menu Options, looked at the Player / Storage Terminals, nothing. How am I supposed to redeem the bonus then?

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    stronger than GU/HU but requires you to be locked to Atra TMGs w/Vampiric Life on it. GU/HU would benefit more from Dual Birds without having to constantly stop and heal thanks to automate and being tankier. S Roll Arts is effected only by FI stances as HU stances require you to JA and S Roll Arts is by no means a JA attack
    so where can I get that Vampiric Life?
    EDIT: NVM: I found it, its in Atlas Ars

and another question

is it really expensive to affix an 8s Atlas weapon? I dont have enough stuff to try?

was planning to Affix my Atlas ars so I can have the vampiric life then change it into a TMG
    Last edited by KaizoKage; Jan 28, 2019 at 07:08 AM.

Zarixx> were you actually given the choice? That's surprising.
    There was a "welcome back campaign" that ended just a while ago, maybe it was related to that?
    You can check if the bonus is active under your status page (fourth menu top option) but I can't find any explanation as to where to go to actually activate it. Can it be somewhere on the interface when you choose what character to log in with ?
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    S Roll Arts is effected only by FI stances as HU stances require you to JA
    Is actually the opposite. Fury stance works but fury JA combo and JA bonus don’t.

KaizoKage> it's a lot less than the usual because you can get up to 4 S-Abilities that have a 100% rate even on upslotting.
    That being said the usual abilities will still have a lower chance to go through (I think it's like 80% with the usual 40% boost) but that's a lot better than 8 abilities at 80% each.
    If you start from scratch you can just buy a Val Ars with 8 slots already, push it to Atlas and pronto you have an 8 slots Atlas Ars. Then change the weapon category.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    so where can I get that Vampiric Life?
    EDIT: NVM: I found it, its in Atlas Ars

and another question

is it really expensive to affix an 8s Atlas weapon? I dont have enough stuff to try?

was planning to Affix my Atlas ars so I can have the vampiric life then change it into a TMG
    I honestly would settle with 7s but unless you want that new SSA that gives .5% for a total of 4% on 8s, then go for it (SSA's count for .5%s)

The upslotting can be expensive depending on your RNG but you'll be using other SAFs anyways (like Astral Soul) so it'll be easy unless you add on something like Mana Reverie or Ether Factor

Quote Originally Posted by Reilet View Post
    Is actually the opposite. Fury stance works but fury JA combo and JA bonus don’t.
    HU has other JA dmg increases so you lose out on those too since youre not JA'ing when when using SRoll Arts, thats why i said what i said but should have referred to the stance itself still helping it a bit but nearly as much as FI stances that require no JAs
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

guys i been having 3 problems at least

1 i launch the game from PSO tweaker and never start , i check the task manager and it doesnt mark me to be running in a secondary function , but sitll i cant run it and i restart PC in hope to work this time

2 sometimes when i start PSO2 for some reason my head phones doesnt work properly ( im sure these arent the problem because it work in anything else

3 in consecuence of no 1 when i finish to play PSO2 for going into other game , the next game cant work because the laptop thinks im running 2 games at the same time (it happen if i stop playing world of tanks to into PSO2 for example)

do you guys know something about this , of course i asked in other places but no answer yet

as mentioned in the tech support forum , you guys mentioned to upgrade my grahpics card from 750GTX to 1050.

quick question: should it be still a 2GB video memory card or I should I go higher like 4 GB to play T6

cause when I used the PSO2 main launcher to select the settings for me.

It selected textures as high and shader normal ( essentially T5 )

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    guys i been having 3 problems at least

1 i launch the game from PSO tweaker and never start , i check the task manager and it doesnt mark me to be running in a secondary function , but sitll i cant run it and i restart PC in hope to work this time

2 sometimes when i start PSO2 for some reason my head phones doesnt work properly ( im sure these arent the problem because it work in anything else

3 in consecuence of no 1 when i finish to play PSO2 for going into other game , the next game cant work because the laptop thinks im running 2 games at the same time (it happen if i stop playing world of tanks to into PSO2 for example)

do you guys know something about this , of course i asked in other places but no answer yet
    I have not encountered this, so I'm making wild guesses here:

i) Try disabling both your Antivirus AND Windows Defender, then check if this behaviour continues.
    ii) In some very rare cases some applications are set to output their video/audio to some non-default device. Next time you have no sound, open Volume Control and check to see if PSO2 is under your primary device or some other (for example it may be outputting audio to your monitor if it supports it).
    iii) Maybe some PSO2 files are on bad sectors of your hard drive and cannot be read by the system. Perform am check for disk errors.

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    as mentioned in the tech support forum , you guys mentioned to upgrade my grahpics card from 750GTX to 1050.

quick question: should it be still a 2GB video memory card or I should I go higher like 4 GB to play T6

cause when I used the PSO2 main launcher to select the settings for me.

It selected textures as high and shader normal ( essentially T5 )
    In general, if you wish to be a bit future proof, go with as much RAM as you can afford.
    Higher end textures are really taxing on the GPU RAM and if you want to play fairly well to other games, invest in that.
    You might want to look wait a little, though. There are rumors that NVidia is preparing GTX 1160 so prices on the 1060 will probably drop in price when it's released so it might become affordable for you and is quite an upgrade over the 1050.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey