So I got a character to lvl 33 as a Katana Braver, and...well...i dont like it, So im thinking of changing to a Bo/Hu or a Fi/Hu....my mag is specced for pure S-Atk so im curious if Bouncer uses S-Atk as a main stat so i can be fine trying out both with my current mag, or if im screwed now.

Also Honestly not really wanting to use Boots (I find them extremely offensive to my eyes lol they're so ugly) But eh, Any advice on Bouncer?

Hi ! I play with 3 others friends and I have a annoying problem.

When I create a party, only 2 of my friends can join. I tried a few time, in a desert block and the max always eems to be 3 player. I can't invite him from friendlist either.

That's not always the same guy who can't rejoin. Also, 0 of them are blacklisted from me.
    Here is a screen of my party settings : puu.sh/jpGGF/be08058cc8.png

Any idea ? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by cragner2 View Post
    So I got a character to lvl 33 as a Katana Braver, and...well...i dont like it, So im thinking of changing to a Bo/Hu or a Fi/Hu....my mag is specced for pure S-Atk so im curious if Bouncer uses S-Atk as a main stat so i can be fine trying out both with my current mag, or if im screwed now
    As a DB Bouncer and with Switch Strike, which changes the stat used for JBs from T- to S-ATK, it is doable for a decent Bo/Hu.

Quote Originally Posted by 3guyparty View Post

When I create a party, only 2 of my friends can join. I tried a few time, in a desert block and the max always eems to be 3 player. I can't invite him from friendlist either.

That's not always the same guy who can't rejoin. Also, 0 of them are blacklisted from me.

Any idea ? Thanks.
    Are you guys in an open MPA or is it closed to other parties? It's possible the MPA is just filling up.

We were in a deserted area :/ Btw, how to create a MPA closed to other party ?

Quote Originally Posted by 3guyparty View Post

Any idea ? Thanks.
    Are the last partner is NPC or PC?
    If NPC:
    -Check the MPA rules if it's forbid NPC

If PC:
    -Check for his party settings have auto reject enabled or not
    -Check if he satisfy the set party condition (level, friend/team only, etc.)
    -Check if MPA are not full

And also, there's a guy on the tech support subforum asking the similar question but managed to fix it by performing data check and reinstalling the latest EN patch, if you still can't find the solution i advise your friend to perform datacheck as well to repair game data.

I was literally 1 gold or 2 silver badges short of 300, is Xie gone tomorrow?

She stays, but the LQ is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by kingdanny View Post
    Just keep doing the Beach Wars EQ, you'll get your badges.

Quote Originally Posted by emeraude View Post
    She stays, but the LQ is gone.
    Good, I got money hungry and spent too much time affixing >_< waited till the last minute to finish collecting badges, switched to my Force praying I had enough, but was 2 silver badges short from being able to get to 300. I tried soloing SH before the dc lol, but only reached the Malmoths.

Quote Originally Posted by kingdanny View Post
    Clear Beach Wars 3 (new version, coz there'll be gate before starting the EQ) on XH difficulty S Rank to get 3 Gold Badges.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur