Page 4657 of 4657 FirstFirst ... 365741574557460746474654465546564657
Results 46,561 to 46,570 of 46570
  1. #46561

    Default

    Didn't get a chance to play the new Mourning of Demise EQ, any new titles for it?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

  2. #46562

    Default

    Hate to ask here given there's no forum section for it, though i'm sure a lot of people playing PSO2 JP play it occasionally as well:

    Is there some other group that was able to do translations for JP Idola Phantasy Star Saga since it looks like Arks-Layer wasn't able to do it? Kinda surprised they weren't able to given they did the PSO2/Nova ones for Vita and PSO2es.

  3. #46563

    Default

    I made this stupid Fire Lumigunny with Burn V on it. And what? I can't make it proc not a single once! Damn!
    What I'm doing wrong?

  4. #46564
    Garbage-chan Kondibon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    In her garbage can.
    Posts
    9,718

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    I made this stupid Fire Lumigunny with Burn V on it. And what? I can't make it proc not a single once! Damn!
    What I'm doing wrong?
    Why did you put Burn V on it if it's fire element first of all? It's already going to cause burn by being fire element.
    And second of all, what are you hitting with it? Different enemies have status effect resistances, and the status effect rate of weapon status effects isn't super high, even with Lumigunny.

  5. #46565

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Why did you put Burn V on it if it's fire element first of all? It's already going to cause burn by being fire element.
    And second of all, what are you hitting with it? Different enemies have status effect resistances, and the status effect rate of weapon status effects isn't super high, even with Lumigunny.
    https://twitter.com/enjoyhunterT/sta...01396118917120

    If you have the matching status with the element on the Lumigunny, it improves the overall rate of proccing the status.

    re: rate, Lumigunny is good on it's own but people are mostly using it now with Luster main/sub because of Deband Disorder. Burn/Poison are very useful in UH and high Divide Steps since the HP pools are so inflated.

  6. #46566
    Garbage-chan Kondibon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    In her garbage can.
    Posts
    9,718

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jene-chan View Post
    https://twitter.com/enjoyhunterT/sta...01396118917120

    If you have the matching status with the element on the Lumigunny, it improves the overall rate of proccing the status.

    re: rate, Lumigunny is good on it's own but people are mostly using it now with Luster main/sub because of Deband Disorder. Burn/Poison are very useful in UH and high Divide Steps since the HP pools are so inflated.
    I know why people use lumigunny, I use it. I was wondering why you'd bother adding a SE affix to it. If the difference is that big then I can see the point though.

  7. #46567

    Default

    IDK how it works really but I've already killed 4 Execours with it without a single proc...

  8. #46568
    Garbage-chan Kondibon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    In her garbage can.
    Posts
    9,718

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    IDK how it works really but I've already killed 4 Execours with it without a single proc...
    Most bosses have slight SE resistance, even to the SEs that work on them. That said, are you hitting the right part, as far as I know you have to actually hit the back crystal after its broken with a SE, not just any part of the boss.

  9. #46569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    you have to actually hit the back crystal after its broken with a SE, not just any part of the boss.
    That's the point, I didn't know that and lock on a core as always... Thanks for an info.

  10. #46570

    Default

    When you break Execour's backside, it gains a Fire weakness on that point only. Only then you can burn it on the backside and it can only be burned once per encounter.

Similar Threads

  1. [?Thread?] "Quick Questions? Come here ... "
    By Ordy in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Sep 12, 2013, 12:08 PM
  2. Come here for all your copyrighted product needs!
    By TheOneHero in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Nov 12, 2008, 12:32 PM
  3. COME HERE FOR THE FUNNIES
    By geewj in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: Jun 27, 2006, 03:56 AM
  4. Come here for leet training
    By geewj in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: Oct 5, 2005, 10:09 PM
  5. Come here for a secret...
    By Bot-Bot in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Aug 26, 2005, 06:40 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •