Page 4448 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 344839484348439844384445444644474448444944504451445844984548 ... LastLast
Results 44,471 to 44,480 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    As part of the Web Panel event, next week (Aug14-21), we are getting a 15%EXP boost on NT grinding, along with +10% to Affix and +10% to OT grind rate.
    Thanks to the combined efforts of the players, this has increased to 15%:
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Thanks to the combined efforts of the players, this has increased to 15%:
    Neat! For some reason I didn't even look past the normal Web Panels; I just assumed at the bottom was the usual "extra points get you extra SG" from the last several events.
    This is nice, though this and the change from Bingo to Limited ARKS Quests further make me realize they are really trying to kill off giving us large amounts of free SG.

Does anyone know what S4: Rising Intents do yall?

Quote Originally Posted by diamondx View Post
    Does anyone know what S4: Rising Intents do yall?
    Assuming you mean S4:累加追撃, from a few pages back:
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    Whenever you use a technique or a PA, for the next 4 seconds the damage you do is "registered" (30% of it) and after the 4 seconds have passed, your next PA is increased by the amount of damage you dealt during the 4 seconds (up to 250k but you'd need to do around 830k in 4 seconds to get the max bonus). after this it gets 10 seconds of cooldown before repeating the process

any title for clearing level 96 PD ?
    also what is the reward

Hello, am getting a weird message after loging in, I am new and I opened a Sega id, I can successfully log in in the website but not in the game, I get this message :
    https://imgshare.io/image
    s/2019
    /08/07/IMG_20190807_202526.jpg

Can anyone read it? (ps : I am french btw, if it is country remated, can I use a vpn ?)
    Thanks for the help

Quote Originally Posted by AiAngel View Post
    Hello, am getting a weird message after loging in, I am new and I opened a Sega id, I can successfully log in in the website but not in the game, I get this message :
    https://imgshare.io/image
    s/2019
    /08/07/IMG_20190807_202526.jpg

Can anyone read it? (ps : I am french btw, if it is country remated, can I use a vpn ?)
    Thanks for the help
    Error702 means that you have not linked your SEGA ID to PSO2.
    Try following the instructions in this post: https://www.reddit.com/r/PSO2/commen...the_702_error/

@Anduril, thanks for the quick reply, that was indeed what I was missing lol, the problem is now solved glad I could finally enjoy this game x)
    I got one last question though, I installed the english patch via the Tweaker application(vpk), it launches the game but start in japanese, does it have something with the PSO2 version ? (I have the 6.06)

Quote Originally Posted by AiAngel View Post
    @Anduril, thanks for the quick reply, that was indeed what I was missing lol, the problem is now solved glad I could finally enjoy this game x)
    I got one last question though, I installed the english patch via the Tweaker application(vpk), it launches the game but start in japanese, does it have something with the PSO2 version ? (I have the 6.06)
    The Terms of Use, which are always displayed when you start up the game, have not been translated. If you press Accept then you will see the next menus have been translated already.

Some of the text in-game has not been translated, but it is mostly text that does not have any impact on gameplay.

-=EDIT=-
    As a note, whenever there is an update to the game by Sega, Tweaker will need to reapply the patch. There is an option to do it automatically after each update instead of having to apply it manually.
    Last edited by Dark Mits; Aug 7, 2019 at 11:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    The Terms of Use, which are always displayed when you start up the game, have not been translated.
    It's japanese legalese and we're not touching that in fear of screwing something up in translation.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯