Page 4451 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 345139514351440144414448444944504451445244534454446145014551 ... LastLast
Results 44,501 to 44,510 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    how can i place previews , when i want to share a video ?
    If it is not automatically turning into a preview video with the link, you should be able to put Video tags around it ([video]videourl[/ video]).

I have enough medals for a 15* for the shop but I have the sword and tmgs already. Is the 15 katana with counter edge boost better than the atra ex katana?

And if so, is it alright to convert the katana and chronos stone (free this week) for a rifle and bow repectively?

Quote Originally Posted by cheapgunner View Post
    I have enough medals for a 15* for the shop but I have the sword and tmgs already. Is the 15 katana with counter edge boost better than the atra ex katana?

And if so, is it alright to convert the katana and chronos stone (free this week) for a rifle and bow repectively?
    stick to Atra or LS, those weapons from Armada (aside 1 or 2) are basically camo's
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by cheapgunner View Post

Since the ATK difference between the two is rather low (68 S-ATK not counting affixes), Atlas EX edges out the Armada one because of the extra SSA slots. It really is only useful if you've used up all your other 15* options and still want a 15* Katana.

Armada katana is good for buget it only has s1 put s1 from LS in it and you're good to go don't need to went through 8s hell to get 200 atk
    Last edited by oratank; Aug 13, 2019 at 07:12 AM.

Finally found an astral weapon . Yay to that. Now for the SAF that recovers pp at 5%. Eh how many times can I reuse this ?? Like how S abilties work or ??

What: the astra weapon is at +35. I have now unlocked the SAF: phrase response.

The problem: the astra is at 6 slots. My atra ex sword is at 8 slots. How do I work around this in regards to the question above.. HELP!!!!
    Last edited by TakemiShinnosuke; Aug 13, 2019 at 09:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    Finally found an astral weapon . Yay to that. Now for the SAF that recovers pp at 5%. Eh how many times can I reuse this ?? Like how S abilties work or ??

The problem: the astra is at 6 slots. My atra ex sword is at 8 slots. How do I work around this in regards to the question above.. HELP!!!!
    Phrase Response is a normal affix, so it's a one time use if you are adding it to anything other than the Astra weapon itself.

To use it to affix it to your Atlas, you are going to need to get the Astra up to 8 slots as well.
    Last edited by Anduril; Aug 13, 2019 at 09:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Phrase Response is a normal affix, so it's a one time use if you are adding it to anything other than the Astra weapon itself.

To use it to affix it to your Atlas, you are going to need to get the Astra up to 8 slots as well.
    there is really no other way around this ??

there is really no other way around this ??
    Nope.

hero weapons have terrible normal attack regen, so i'd highly advise against putting that on a sword.