Page 4524 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 352440244424447445144521452245234524452545264527453445744624 ... LastLast
Results 45,231 to 45,240 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Saryn_storm View Post
    I was afraid of that. There's nothing wrong with Liberate DS. Just wanted to check DB's.

Any idea what the drop rate is like for the Unlocker from the trigger quest?

That's exactly the problem here. I have Dual Blades with Double Saber S5 and no way to get it switched since i need another Liberate or reaffix the whole thing (no way) I'll stick with Double Saber since i have no other options.

tldr: switching weapon categories doesn't switch S5 but keeps the host S5.

your only other choice is to get 1300 titles or be extremely lucky with a Liberation Key drop from the Triggers but if you havent already noticed the overall drop rates for LQ and Trigger are incredibly garbage. I'd question why you even put Lib's S5 in the first place instead of Lib GS's S5 instead because FI doesn't use its Wind Parry WA at all in this day and age but its already too late
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    I'd question why you even put Lib's S5 in the first place instead of Lib GS's S5 instead because FI doesn't use its Wind Parry WA at all in this day and age but its already too late
    I'm playing "Toilet" so that does nothing unfortunately. Or does it?
    Last edited by Saryn_storm; Jan 13, 2020 at 06:56 AM.

I'm playing "Toilet" so that does nothing unfortunately. Or does it?
    Pretty sure it gives crit chance and crit damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Pretty sure it gives crit chance and crit damage.
    So let me get this straight. Wand and DB gets S5 that works on Etoile but DS does not? What the f*ck were they thinking.

So let me get this straight. Wand and DB gets S5 that works on Etoile but DS does not? What the f*ck were they thinking.
    They're just based on old pots. The Wand and DB ones working with etoile is just a coincidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    They're just based on old pots. The Wand and DB ones working with etoile is just a coincidence.
    It's not the end of the world since DS is powerful as is. I just wish the S5 did something, anything (excluding flat 2% dmg)

It's not the end of the world since DS is powerful as is. I just wish the S5 did something, anything (excluding flat 2% dmg)
    the Liberate series is already a big power creep on top of its Pot but getting that extra 2% and crit rate from GS S5 is even better so you normally use that over any S5 from the other series. I mean honestly you should have looked into the S5's on each Liberate series before going through with the affix to avoid something like this. I also wouldn't use Wand or DB's innate S5 over Lib GS's S5 either
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Sounds probably good for Te, but for Fo, I don't know. Loosing Dark, Light & elemental weakness (not to mention the other Te perks) during EP6 where Light and Dark are of most usage doesn't seem to be a good idea.
    I'm coming back to this because I got a bit more into force lately.

The light and dark masteries aren't a loss. Fo/Ph, and Fo/Et do better on damage with light and dark techs, on or off element, than Fo/Te. Fo/Te's biggest benefit is its superior pp management, but Fo/Ph, and Fo/Et have way better burst damage and compounds.

Outside photon shop and Xie limited shop, how obtain ultimate booster ?
    "Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee."
    - Godot, Ace Attorney 3

Quote Originally Posted by TheFanaticViper View Post
    Outside photon shop and Xie limited shop, how obtain ultimate booster ?
    Clear Solo profound trigger at Ultra Hard under 12 minute
    Or do Advanced Quest to earn photon booster and trade in 90 photon booster for one ultimate booster
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-