Page 4178 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3178367840784128416841754176417741784179418041814188422842784678 ... LastLast
Results 41,771 to 41,780 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    lol, I'm not the one replying to people by renting about my "Elite status" or loosing my shit when someone "dares" to question my knowledge. You need to learn the definition of insecure mate.
    i really don't know where you get these twisted ideas tbh. the entire point of me saying i've done 500+ runs was to emphasize that i'm very experienced at running it on a variety of classes and know that dying in that quest in 2018 has nothing to do with luck. it simply means you don't know the boss attacks or are not paying attention to tells. of course, you only took it personally as an attack using my "status" to demean you when i don't care about any of that to begin with.
    btw i find it ironic when you're trying lecture me about the definition of insecure when you call me 'kid'.
    Hard to believe that you've obtained so many weapon crests in order to get so many triggers. Then again, looking at the list of YouTube videos of PSU, LOL and PSO2 that you posted for over 9 years, it becomes more than plausible (that's not a compliment mind you).
    it's particularly amusing to me that you find it so hard to believe people play more than you when i'm not even that hardcore compared to some of the JP players i'm friends with on twitter. there are a few who have run more solo PD than me and still have 20k+ weapons badges.
    Well look at what I just did without dying:

Well I got over 3000 weapon badges, might as well use them to get more cubes for the upcoming boost week.
    i guarantee you if you recorded that run and rewatch it, you'll realize that it is in fact not luck to srank pd, but knowledge and player skill. good job, keep it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reilet View Post
    Good thing you didn’t die. That’d be pretty shameful to die on solo PD nowadays unless you are a new/undergeared player.
    he's not new.

Hard to believe that you've obtained so many weapon crests in order to get so many triggers. Then again, looking at the list of YouTube videos of PSU, LOL and PSO2 that you posted for over 9 years, it becomes more than plausible (that's not a compliment mind you).
    So the man likes to play Phantasy Star games at a high level; so what? Implying that this is somehow sad or something to be pitied is really petty. He was actually trying to help you, though his language was pretty direct.

Also, an 11:28 is not really a time to brag about. It wasn't even really a clear time to brag about when it was new a year and a half ago.

True, but buffed Hunar is off the charts.
    Deus is relatively easy, the only notable things is that the timing to guard the triple attack changes after he used the divine punishment.
    Atron is random. Sometimes I kill the enemies before he can inflict status effect, sometimes SE stops just as I deliver the killing blow, sometimes I can just guard or charge cancel the hammer, sometimes I can't, and it's the same for all his attacks. It's pretty annoying but if you can get enough damage in from the get-go, you can clear the stage pretty easily.
    Phaleg is pretty consistent. Regardless of how stage 2 went, you can clear her easily once you know her attacks.
    Stage 4 is hit or miss. I pretty much always clear it but I don't have any defined strategy for it.

And then there's buffed Hunar, who can kill me with pretty much any attack, even when I guard as he gets another buff later in the fight. I have to admit, that shit's getting old and tiring.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Well look at what I just did without dying:

Well I got over 3000 weapon badges, might as well use them to get more cubes for the upcoming boost week.
    i died at the start of pd once when i was drunk, took a dump came back and still got a faster time than that wtf are you doing

Quote Originally Posted by Jene-chan View Post
    So the man likes to play Phantasy Star games at a high level; so what? Implying that this is somehow sad or something to be pitied is really petty. He was actually trying to help you, though his language was pretty direct.

Also, an 11:28 is not really a time to brag about. It wasn't even really a clear time to brag about when it was new a year and a half ago.
    No, he's not helping, he's just here to boost is ego. Also, don't care about the time, was just saying that I could do it without dying now since there's nothing at stakes now. Mind you, if I spend those 3000+ crest of triggers, I'll probably chip some time out of this just by simple repetition.

Quote Originally Posted by Jene-chan View Post
    Nice. Pretty much proves that stats and trees make up the bulk of your power. Did you grind and affix that sword or kept it as is?

Quote Originally Posted by zangechan View Post
    i died at the start of pd once when i was drunk, took a dump came back and still got a faster time than that wtf are you doing
    Did you wash your hands after taking that dump?
    Last edited by the_importer_; Aug 4, 2018 at 06:11 PM.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

I got nothin'. Anyone else wanna take this one?

Nice. Pretty much proves that stats and trees make up the bulk of your power. Did you grind and affix that sword or kept it as is?
    see this is the kind of garbage that is offensive to people. you literally have no idea what you are talking about. instead of saying "oh maybe i should work more to improve my play", you just cop it up to better 'stats and tree'. a proper 13/14* weapon is enormous power over 1*. rising edge in this vid is doing 13k-14k whereas an endgame wep is 25-30k meaning half of your total power comes from weapon alone.

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    see this is the kind of garbage that is offensive to people. you literally have no idea what you are talking about. instead of saying "oh maybe i should work more to improve my play", you just cop it up to better 'stats and tree'. a proper 13/14* weapon is enormous power over 1*. rising edge in this vid is doing 13k-14k whereas an endgame wep is 25-30k meaning half of your total power comes from weapon alone.
    lol, you're actually offended by my statement regarding stats and tree? Don't get into political debates, you're gonna cry.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

I do remember I had problems doing S rank as Husu back when it just released, but nowdays after so many buffs all classes got, this is just another cube farming method(and a very good one <3)