Quote Originally Posted by Calsetes View Post
    Alright, I'll see if I can somehow boost my Fresh Aura thingy. As for unlocking subclass, any idea when the earliest I can find Brown Bears is? Trying to not go too far into the story for Episode 4 as I'm playing through all of episodes 1-3 and it's a bit slow going. I know they're in one of the newer areas, but I don't want to ruin much of the story for me beyond what the 4-1 mission has you do.
    Without access to arks quest of Tokyo well if you get a tokyo key from featured quests you can see brown bears there. You get 3 tries per day so just hope you get a tokyo key. They are also EXCELLENT exp missions so use some exp boosters when you go in.

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    Without access to arks quest of Tokyo well if you get a tokyo key from featured quests you can see brown bears there. You get 3 tries per day so just hope you get a tokyo key. They are also EXCELLENT exp missions so use some exp boosters when you go in.
    I think I have one of those given out as a campaign reward for Golden Week. It's a silver Tokyo key, I think? No idea how to use it, though. And I think I have the first ARKS quest in Tokyo, as well - something like Phantom Eradication in Tokyo? I literally got to where I can select Episodes 1-3 or 4 and went back to start doing E1 stuff.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Alright, I'll see if I can somehow boost my Fresh Aura thingy. As for unlocking subclass, any idea when the earliest I can find Brown Bears is? Trying to not go too far into the story for Episode 4 as I'm playing through all of episodes 1-3 and it's a bit slow going. I know they're in one of the newer areas, but I don't want to ruin much of the story for me beyond what the 4-1 mission has you do.
    If you're going through the earlier episodes then get Hiei. Hiei has a set effect (+10 pp) and the story reward comes with an ok affix. Extended units will all have the same stats (depending on recipe) except for set effects.

I think the only ways to find bears without going through the story is to use bonus keys or get lucky with Unleashed Prestige emergency quest, although the EQ has some slightly spoilerish stuff in it. I don't remember what unlocks what but you might have the Arks Quest "Phantom Repulsion Tokyo" if you did 4-1. Bears have a chance to spawn there.

I think I have one of those given out as a campaign reward for Golden Week. It's a silver Tokyo key, I think? No idea how to use it, though. And I think I have the first ARKS quest in Tokyo, as well - something like Phantom Eradication in Tokyo? I literally got to where I can select Episodes 1-3 or 4 and went back to start doing E1 stuff.
    Both of those work. To use the bonus key, go to the quest counter and select the matching bonus quest. You'll use the key when you try to jump down into the quest from the campship. I'd try the Arks Quest first. Silver Tokyo is a good amount of XP and your subclass with gain XP from it if you have one equipped.

Another edit:

I forgot to mention that Tokyo bonus quests can also drop good stuff. Make sure you have inventory space and are running rare drop along with XP boost if you have some to spare.
    Last edited by MysticAura; May 2, 2017 at 10:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MysticAura View Post
    Another edit:

I forgot to mention that Tokyo bonus quests can also drop good stuff. Make sure you have inventory space and are running rare drop along with XP boost if you have some to spare.
    ALSO
    Those keys have an expiration date so pay attention to those. Can't tell you how many times I've lost keys, stockpiling them, because I waited too long to use them.

Alright, will do. I've just been stockpiling all my various boosts I get from logging in and completing quests and whatnot. Tri-boost, EX Tri-boost, think I even got a Rare Drop +250% or something that I've been saving for when I get to end-game level things and can just pop that on an EQ boss.

Might clean up my inventory before I do that, though. Been tossing lots of stuff my other characters can feed their mags in this one's character storage and if that many rares drop, I'll want to make sure I can stash them all somewhere safe like a squirrel stockpiling for winter.

Is the Makeover Salon bugged at the moment?

I can't seem to load any of my fashion data files without getting a pop-up saying,

"クリエイトデータを読み込みましたが
    以下の項目は追加されていない内容が
    保存されていたため、読み込めませんでした。

※読み込めなかった項目は
    変更前のままとなっていますのでご注意ください。

I have the costumes in storage, and even in my inventory sometimes. The game will load everything from the data file like the accessories and body paints, but never the costume itself, forcing me to manually select it in the costume tab. The only exceptions to this have been the Ragol Memory outfits like the HUnewearl and HUcaseal Repcas.
    Spoiler!

[Ship 02]
    ID: Shadowstarkirby
    Character: Dial
    Classes: Hr, Fi/Hu, Hu/Fi, Br/Hu, Bo/Hu, Ra/Hu, Gu/Hu, Te/Fi, Su/Fi, Fo/Te

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowstarkirby View Post

I can't seem to load any of my fashion data files without getting a pop-up saying,

"クリエイトデータを読み込みましたが
    以下の項目は追加されていない内容が
    保存されていたため、読み込めませんでした。

※読み込めなかった項目は
    変更前のままとなっていますのでご注意ください。

I have the costumes in storage, and even in my inventory sometimes. The game will load everything from the data file like the accessories and body paints, but never the costume itself, forcing me to manually select it in the costume tab. The only exceptions to this have been the Ragol Memory outfits like the HUnewearl and HUcaseal Repcas.
    You probably don't have the costume in your inventory or character storage, then.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    You probably don't have the costume in your inventory or character storage, then.
    Wat. I said in the post I did have them in storage/inventory upon receiving this pop-up.
    Spoiler!

[Ship 02]
    ID: Shadowstarkirby
    Character: Dial
    Classes: Hr, Fi/Hu, Hu/Fi, Br/Hu, Bo/Hu, Ra/Hu, Gu/Hu, Te/Fi, Su/Fi, Fo/Te

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowstarkirby View Post

"クリエイトデータを読み込みましたが
    以下の項目は追加されていない内容が
    保存されていたため、読み込めませんでした。

※読み込めなかった項目は
    変更前のままとなっていますのでご注意ください。

u need to have the costume in your INVENTORY. If it still doesn't work i have no idea what the problem is.

Is your inventory full, as well? I know that can be an issue.