Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    Snip
    Thanks for the info, ill be sure to ask around the class specific stuff when I decide. Its for a story playthrough since Episode 4 has been mostly translated now.
    I also saw Fo/Gu while looking around but that looks pretty difficult to play but has some hype moments like 600k Barantsion hits.

How is this guy filling Maron so fast? I would like to do it too.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/..._17-32-37.webm
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by wahahaha View Post
    How is this guy filling Maron so fast? I would like to do it too.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/..._17-32-37.webm
    He's hacking fam. This whole thing was a Proof of Concept of how shitty SEGA's game code is.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

When i switch zenesis weapon over to qliphad does the potential auto switch over to Anthesis Trainer or will i need another 120 fuses to changes potentials aswell?

Quote Originally Posted by Jby View Post
    When i switch zenesis weapon over to qliphad does the potential auto switch over to Anthesis Trainer or will i need another 120 fuses to changes potentials aswell?
    It will autoswitch. Qliphad can only have one potential.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Has the system for Friend Partners changed at all recently? I followed Taiga's guide (first slot of palette and sub) but my friend partner is still using techs I didn't specify, even when I filled all slots and all pages.
    FiliaMortis * SARA-013 * Kiyoko * Akane * Vikky * Mei * Alicia * Ophelia

Mattykins - Ship 02

Rappy Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Mattykins View Post
    Has the system for Friend Partners changed at all recently? I followed Taiga's guide (first slot of palette and sub) but my friend partner is still using techs I didn't specify, even when I filled all slots and all pages.
    It sure seems like it did. I tried creating a techer buff + zanverse bot a few months back but the friend partner would cast random techs not on any subpalette or weapon palettes. I ended up giving up and turned it into a summoner that can carry low level characters/classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattykins View Post
    Make sure that you didn't set pa/tech in both 2 and 3 botton mouse setting.
    Last edited by SoulSighTy; May 9, 2017 at 09:56 PM. Reason: Still sleepy...

^What he means is both 2 and 3 button control style, but yea. Somehow my 2-button default tech set is foie, barta and ilzan, and my partner started using the 3 techs until i fixed it lol
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

I had a weird instance earlier where my FP with friends would just start randomly using Zanverse as a Fi/Hu. It isnt even set on any of my subs or weapon slots, it is the Weapon's Innate PA though but it wasnt set to anything. Wont argue with free Zanverses though.