How active is Battle Arena? How much battle coins do you earn if you lose? It's 32 with D5 rank, so 344 runs for the Rapid Suit...
    Last edited by ralf542; May 19, 2017 at 03:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    How active is Battle Arena? How much battle coins do you earn if you lose? It's 32 with D5 rank, so 344 runs for the Rapid Suit...
    There are typically always a handful of people playing at any given time, but thar does increase somewhat during Japanese prime time.

If you get your Rank high enough, your BC gain per match will rise to roughly 100 BC, give or take, which cuts down the grind tike to around a day.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    There are typically always a handful of people playing at any given time, but thar does increase somewhat during Japanese prime time.

If you get your Rank high enough, your BC gain per match will rise to roughly 100 BC, give or take, which cuts down the grind tike to around a day.
    swiki says that even on Legend(and S1-S5) it's 80 for win and 64 for lose. One more thing, it's a "solo" PvP and not a team vs team? So I can just lose without hindering any other players right?

Got a question want to make 100% sure before I do this if i trade my lvl 35 Qliphad Vulcan for an Zeinesis at Zeig it will keep its grind value and its 7 slots right?

Quote Originally Posted by KingSasuke View Post
    Got a question want to make 100% sure before I do this if i trade my lvl 35 Qliphad Vulcan for an Zeinesis at Zeig it will keep its grind value and its 7 slots right?
    Yes, it will.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Yes, it will.
    Thanks and wish me luck going for a 7 slot Yamato Factor at 80%.
    Last edited by KingSasuke; May 19, 2017 at 10:42 PM.

does anyone know if bonus scratch can be in some sort of revival in the future? I missed aLA i really wanted so im wondering

Quote Originally Posted by Shad0owdruid View Post
    does anyone know if bonus scratch can be in some sort of revival in the future? I missed aLA i really wanted so im wondering
    A couple of broadcasts ago, they said they might, but to not expect it to happen soon.

https://youtu.be/4H2eHJki0ps

So after a long time of not being able to play PSO2 I was able to get it up and running last night. I'm a level 65 braver and 48 Hunter currently. In the link above at 45 seconds in the person is doing this attack and I don't know the PA name, storm knocked out cable and internet, but they dash forward and then after deals some major damage. It's like a big slash that hits a lot of enemies. Why am I only dashing forward and not dealing the major damage after? Yes. This is a very noob question but it's ticking me off.

Also. My damage output is very low. I have decent equipment and it still is terrible. Frustrating. I hope this makes some sense. Also I own no rights to the YouTube video.

Thanks
    PSO2- Wiz had to be retired, current character is jonesy, female Dewman, jonesy male newman, jonesy male cast- Ship 2

RIP Wiz JP PSU & Blue Burst

When I look on ES its says there is 1 Hatsune Miku Hair 3 but when I look in the game it doesn't show up at all any ideals why?