Page 4450 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 345039504350440044404447444844494450445144524453446045004550 ... LastLast
Results 44,491 to 44,500 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    Am I better off trying to go 4s-5s on my units by trying my last affix directly or should I go for random junk then do the real affix?
    I really, REALLY don't want to redo my rings.
    Depends on what you're trying to put on those units, and budget allotted for those units.
    Take power/shoot/tech III for example; inexpensive at 1-2 slots but as you get to 4 or 5 the cost becomes much, much higher that you'd actually save more if you upslot a low slot one. Also, if you're planning on making something like Reverie + Factor combo then you really have to make fodders otherwise you'll spend alot trying to get a specific fodder off the market.

As for rings, you really shouldn't put important rings on a unit (combination rings, tech charge parry, class rings etc) and just stick rings that have maximum effect at skill level 1 on them (Wand Ele change, peace zondeel for example; basically any ring that's 6 jewels/3 rock/15 lambda grinders)
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

It's an Izane set that I want to expand from Soul+Reverie+Shoot4+Spirita4 to something more. Replace spirita probably, add doombreak 2 or something. Maybe I can go Arks + Arks Max? but those fodders are gonna be pricey. (I can't even afford a grace right now)

There's another Unit that has Astral Soul on it and I feel like it could go horribly wrong anyway so I don't know if I want to touch it or not. I could probably recreate another one if Forest gives me a 5s this week...
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

It's an Izane set that I want to expand from Soul+Reverie+Shoot4+Spirita4 to something more. Replace spirita probably, add doombreak 2 or something. Maybe I can go Arks + Arks Max? but those fodders are gonna be pricey. (I can't even afford a grace right now)

There's another Unit that has Astral Soul on it and I feel like it could go horribly wrong anyway so I don't know if I want to touch it or not. I could probably recreate another one if Forest gives me a 5s this week...
    Definitely replace Spirita as it's pretty dated as an affix. Doom break 2 is out of the question as both Doom breaks are expensive for 5s and beyond.
    Best option would be Arks Fever/Max as you'd only need 3 copies of Arks Fever per unit to make Arks Max, and if you've gotten Arks Fever units from Arks Rappies last PSO2 day even better as you'll just need to upslot them to whatever slot you want to make your final affix

Edit: took the liberty of making what the fodders/setup would be like
    http://bit.ly/2YUrNZ9
    Last edited by Nyansan; Aug 9, 2019 at 07:51 AM.

Anyone know the name of this hairstyle?
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by fuyuka0121 View Post
    Spoiler!
    Unfortunately, this is a case of a concept art-only hairstyle; the trailer model for this outfit uses Tropical Twin Tail 2 which looks nothing like this hairstyle.
    I might be able to find something similar when I have a bit more time later; I'll update this post when I do.

EDIT: While neither is an exact match, I would say that your best bet to get a similar look would be フィオナフェアリーロング (Fiona Fairy Long) or カジュアルロング (Casual Long), and even then you would need some twin tail extensions accessories to get those small side tails.
    Last edited by Anduril; Aug 9, 2019 at 04:33 PM.

Use full Cleasis set, 2nd best units in game
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Kril > my cleasis set has Soul+Reverie+Tech4+Mother+Spirita4 already. I don't play fo at the moment though.

I was grooming units for a 6 slots DF units set (I have 11 copies of each) but ran out of cubes and then they released better units anyway.
    So since my Izane set is the worst off right now, I thought I'd expand it.
    I could use the upgraded 12 stars they gave out though, those already have 5 slots...
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by fuyuka0121 View Post
    Spoiler!
    The closest thing I can find to that hairstyle is Altina Long 2 | アルティナロング2 (can also just try Altina Long if 2 is too expensive)

Kril > my cleasis set has Soul+Reverie+Tech4+Mother+Spirita4 already. I don't play fo at the moment though.

I was grooming units for a 6 slots DF units set (I have 11 copies of each) but ran out of cubes and then they released better units anyway.
    So since my Izane set is the worst off right now, I thought I'd expand it.
    I could use the upgraded 12 stars they gave out though, those already have 5 slots...
    If by upgraded 12★ units you mean the Austere units from the campaign, well you *could* work with the Rear and Arm for the set bonus (with bonus + the unit's individual stats, the HP/PP gained is pretty similar to that of 2 Lightstream units, plus the resists are pretty OK imo).

HOWEVER, if you do replace either rear or arm if you find something better, you need to replace both as they need that set bonus to make them worth otherwise they're pretty lackluster individually.

As for DF (chalyra, clawden, allure) units... well they're cube fod for me so *shrug*
    Last edited by Nyansan; Aug 9, 2019 at 07:49 PM.

how can i place previews , when i want to share a video ?