Page 4611 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 36114111451145614601460846094610461146124613461446214661 ... LastLast
Results 46,101 to 46,110 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Tippo View Post
    Is the time shown for things like weeklies/dailies, bonus key expiration, character deletion date in JST time? Or from counting down from whenever item is received, etc?

I'm asking because in ARKS Mission, the Update date" shows "Weekly Missions" reset at 23:00 Tue. But when I click into Weekly Missions, it also shows an "Expiration date" under "Mission Details", which as of this post says 7/8/2020 00:00, which isn't 23:00 Tue.

Side note: I use PSO2 Tweaker.
    Adding to Kril's response, some dates/times are shown in local time and some in server time (JST / UTC+9). For example Bonus key, My Room, My Shop, PSO2es, Material and EX Storage expiration times are shown in local time, whereas daily/weekly refresh times for Client orders, NPC shop listings and campaigns are shown in server time. Exceptions here are some campaign rewards (for example Bonus keys from campaigns, not from daily missions or featured quests) which will have an expiration date like 8/1/2020 00:00 (midnight of 1st August 2020), which is JST!

Sega is also kind enough to extend expiration time of keys, My Room, My Shop etc. when maintenance takes place. So you will notice that expiration time of the above has shifted some hours to the future after each maintenance.

To be on the safe side, make sure you complete time-limited campaigns and consume any time-limited rewards 1 day earlier than stated expiration date and time.

Quote Originally Posted by MikonX View Post
    According to Bumped's Idola page, it appears to be Tuesday evenings (US time) just like PSO2 and ES.
    thanks

This might be a stupid question but what are the things I should be doing in zero cost campaign? Im planning to upslot some units to 8s maybe and grind stuff. But what else?
    I cant play everyday, heck, I just started grinding today cause I forgot and I thought it would end after maint. I just want to fully utilize this campaign before it ends. Thanks

Can I expect grand power to come to AC scratch? The prices in the player shop are getting so high

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    This might be a stupid question but what are the things I should be doing in zero cost campaign? Im planning to upslot some units to 8s maybe and grind stuff. But what else?
    I cant play everyday, heck, I just started grinding today cause I forgot and I thought it would end after maint. I just want to fully utilize this campaign before it ends. Thanks
    Upslotting to 8s will be pretty tedious in this campaign though. I mean, yeah, it doesn't cost meseta but you still need support items like the 40% affixing items. And
    because we only get +5% affixing success rate through the campaign, the rate for making anything 8s is kind of low and you might burn a couple of those affixing success items.
    Not saying it's impossible but definitely harder in comparison to when we have +15% success rate from events and stuff.
    Other than that you should grind and affix what you can while the campaign is there.
    What I did is pretty much two things:

1. I prepared all my weapons that I need later on to make more Stil. Since you need Dim weapons which you can buy pretty cheap with 8s already and you
    can already prepare these and then use the Dim in the trade for Stil as Base weapon and you'll have all your desired affixes. (Aside of an S5 S-Ability, since Dim don't support that)

2. I made an 13* Austere Unit set. They just recently released and are pretty good in my book. So if you have some 12* Austere in your storage or something
    you could upgrade them to 13* and reaffix them while the campaign is there. (If you're interested in them, of course)

Quote Originally Posted by rashoood View Post
    Can I expect grand power to come to AC scratch? The prices in the player shop are getting so high
    Prices are going up because people buy the items for their upgrades in the zero grind cost campaign. The items will probably return in some Support Scratch at some point
    but I don't think there is any new Support Scratch in sight. At least I haven't heard of a new one in the next few weeks.

Main Characters:
    Karen Erra FI/ET 95 • Myuria PH 95 • Lady Harken BR/ET 95
    Raya GU/ET 95 • Anyusha Iljin LU 95 • 鈴来アイカ SU/PH 95
    ディスコルディア・「χ」ET 95 • Melody HR 95 • and more

You can grind Candies for those Candy titles if you don't play Su and if you do play Su then it's a better benefit to grind a bunch of Candies for future use.
    Other than that, I guess get some grinding done that you may need in the future or if you have some of those OT 13* weapons you want as a camo, grind those too.

Quote Originally Posted by rashoood View Post
    You can expect them to come into rotation in about a month when the LQ that comes out this maint to end because naturally a Affix Boost week is rewarded at the end of these along with usual rewards. So you have time to save up and then buy at lower prices
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Karen Erra View Post
    -snip-
    oh right, I need lots of 40% ability success, I'll skip that then.

I'll follow what you did then, if you dont mind. I should +35 some stuff then.

Thanks Karen xD

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    You can grind Candies for those Candy titles if you don't play Su and if you do play Su then it's a better benefit to grind a bunch of Candies for future use.
    Other than that, I guess get some grinding done that you may need in the future or if you have some of those OT 13* weapons you want as a camo, grind those too.
    Oh, I forgot about candies, I did get a Glass pet tho I havent really used it yet. I guess I can go with that and also get those titles. Thanks Kril
    Last edited by KaizoKage; Jul 7, 2020 at 09:30 PM.

Any idea if the manual english patch from http://pso2.acf.me.uk/Manual/ (site gives warnings just saying) stopped being a thing/moved to some other place?

Quote Originally Posted by Weaponslash View Post
    Any idea if the manual english patch from http://pso2.acf.me.uk/Manual/ (site gives warnings just saying) stopped being a thing/moved to some other place?
    https://cdn.arks-layer.com/Manual/ got off discord, its 3 weeks old but has not crashed

I've heard that it might be a good time to CRAFT some Astral Soul units
    Quote Originally Posted by FluxDMC View Post
    "Expert" players have no lives in plain English because being good at a game is much more important then family and friends lol.