Page 4007 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3007350739073957399740044005400640074008400940104017405741074507 ... LastLast
Results 40,061 to 40,070 of 46801

I just recently got back into the game. I have a level 74 Gu/Hu. What should be my first steps to get meseta and proper gear after being gone for over two years? What CO's should I do, and can I do anything alone? I know TACO's are good for meseta but I don't remember how to do half of them.

Did I imagine reading this, or did SEGA announced a new bonus ticket for this year?

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Did I imagine reading this, or did SEGA announced a new bonus ticket for this year?
    If you mean a Bonus Key, then yes, there's a new Bonus Quest coming later down the line (Kazuchi Raid).
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    If you mean a Bonus Key, then yes, there's a new Bonus Quest coming later down the line (Kazuchi Raid).
    YES!! Put at least 4 dogs in that bonus quest and I'll be in EXP heaven. Hopefully, they'll remove the shit gifts to make room for this. I do we really need cookies, mag items and synthesizers nowadays?

Is anyone else having problems updating the tweaker?

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    It is disabled in the LQ in exchange for a 200% Triboost.
    why did they do this?

the easiest answer is they realized dark blast was a mistake.. also cant complain since that exp rate makes leveling alts less of a severe chore

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    why did they do this?
    If I had to guess, they probably disliked how people would save their Dark Blast for the end and ignore everything else except hunar.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

this is going to seem like a strange question, but is anyone aware of any weird glitches where activated abilities won't show up? on my gu/hu, fury stance won't show up as an option for me when i go to add it to my sub pallet even though i have it at 10/10 on my skill tree. i only have my pb/dark blast/guard stance/massive hunter/chain trigger/show time.

i haven't tried popping a reset pass yet, but i have never come across anything like this in the 5 years i've been playing.

Quote Originally Posted by EspeonageTieler View Post
    Is anyone else having problems updating the tweaker?
    I was having the same issue, so I just redownloaded the Tweaker .exe from arks-layer and replaced the one I already had; after that, it was able to update with no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by reaper527 View Post
    this is going to seem like a strange question, but is anyone aware of any weird glitches where activated abilities won't show up? on my gu/hu, fury stance won't show up as an option for me when i go to add it to my sub pallet even though i have it at 10/10 on my skill tree. i only have my pb/dark blast/guard stance/massive hunter/chain trigger/show time.

i haven't tried popping a reset pass yet, but i have never come across anything like this in the 5 years i've been playing.
    As of October 25, 2017, Fury, Average, Brave, and Elemental Stances became passive skills and do not require activation; using their counterpart will deactivate them automatically.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jan 31, 2018 at 08:03 PM.