Page 4016 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3016351639163966400640134014401540164017401840194026406641164516 ... LastLast
Results 40,151 to 40,160 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    It's a trend with SEGA to add things such as titles or other extra files for future updates in advance.
    So much for surprises. Oh well, not the end of the world.

I was planning to farm Naberius and Lilipa for Nemesis and Slave weapons (RNG hates me and there's no exchange for Summoner tacts). I realize they're area drops, but I was wondering if this includes Viel Hunar in area 2 as well. Anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by Spellbinder View Post
    I was planning to farm Naberius and Lilipa for Nemesis and Slave weapons (RNG hates me and there's no exchange for Summoner tacts). I realize they're area drops, but I was wondering if this includes Viel Hunar in area 2 as well. Anyone know?
    It should be. Your best bet would be bringing AI characters and cycle the map
    Spoiler!

I unlocked dark blast on my gunner, but when I switch to my hunter I can't use it. Why's that?

Quote Originally Posted by manthisis View Post
    I unlocked dark blast on my gunner, but when I switch to my hunter I can't use it. Why's that?
    Do you mean your separate Hunter character, or when you switch to Hunter on the same character you unlocked it on?
    If the first, you need to run around the lobby a bit until you get a cut-in from one of the operators (it's either Xierra or Koffie, I forget; also, maybe you need to be in Ep.5 mode).
    If the second, then are you going into the LQ? Currently, Dark Blast is disabled in it.
    Last edited by Anduril; Feb 5, 2018 at 02:02 AM.

Thank you! ^

What rings are the best for Hero who mostly uses the sword?

Quote Originally Posted by manthisis View Post
    Thank you! ^

What rings are the best for Hero who mostly uses the sword?
    You're fine with just Step Jump and Air Reversal.

Other L rings are mostly for preference and playstyle so you'd have to figure out which rings are good for you and how you play.

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    using my own damage calc (because the online one doesn't account for element matching)
    It doesn't? Isn't that what the element multiplier is for? 1.0 for mismatched element and 1.2-1.3 for matched. Or have I been misunderstanding it this whole time?

Quote Originally Posted by Aexorcet View Post
    It doesn't? Isn't that what the element multiplier is for? 1.0 for mismatched element and 1.2-1.3 for matched. Or have I been misunderstanding it this whole time?
    you only use that for techs. it's a direct multiplier to your damage for techs, not to your weapon's attack like striking/ranged damage is (based off of its %, usually 60). this is why matching element is so huge for techs, but very minor otherwise.

edit: i stand corrected, it seems to do the correct thing. i thought i remembered it acting like a multiplier in the past but i can't be sure as it's been a long time since i used the calculator. it still doesn't calculate my damage correctly though after testing it just now. my own calculator has been right every time i've used it for testing a crit, so for now i still trust my own one more. what's more that online calculator is horribly outdated (doesn't even have hero).
    Last edited by milranduil; Feb 5, 2018 at 10:40 AM.

Yeah it is pretty old. I don't really use it for exact numbers, just trends and estimates. It does that well enough. I wonder if the creator is still around, it would be nice to see it updated.