Page 4589 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 35894089448945394579458645874588458945904591459245994639 ... LastLast
Results 45,881 to 45,890 of 46801

Some weapons are mutli-class or all-class. This comes in handy when trying to level up subclasses by running them as your main*, but not really any other time that comes to mind.

*This way, your main becomes your subclass, but you can still use the same weapon style and PA as your "main" as you have been.
    Last edited by MikonX; Jun 3, 2020 at 08:32 PM.
    -MikonX
    OG PSO2 real (JP) version
    Too many characters to list

I see. So I guess it's kinda pointless to have a Ranger with Hunter as a subclass? Unless there's a handful of spears/swords they can equip besides gunblades I suppose.

I was looking forward to eventually having a caster who can use a bow.

Quote Originally Posted by Powder Keg View Post
    I see. So I guess it's kinda pointless to have a Ranger with Hunter as a subclass? Unless there's a handful of spears/swords they can equip besides gunblades I suppose.

The main point of subclasses is access to their Skills and getting 20% of their stats added to yours; the whole PA and all-class Weapon thing is a side benefit.

You want to take a subclass that benefits and meshes well with your Main class. In this case, Hunter is a great subclass for Ranger since it has Skills that enhance Ranged damage and has various survavability Skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Powder Keg View Post

RaHu is actually considered a pretty good class combination, due to Fury Stance and all of the other benefits of the Hu skill tree. If you're making a RaHu to use both swords and guns you're doing it wrong.

For a bow-using tech caster, Braver main with either Techer, Bouncer, Phantom, or Etoile would accomplish this, since it's much easier to add the tech-casting ability than it is to find a end-game quality all-class weapon.
    -MikonX
    OG PSO2 real (JP) version
    Too many characters to list

so i just thought about something
    while playing as tech if i use sazonde on an enemy and smack them with the lighting element weapon, do i get any dmg bonus from sazonde ?

Anyway to hide faces that come up from other people's autowords?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.

Quote Originally Posted by sol_trigger View Post
    so i just thought about something
    while playing as tech if i use sazonde on an enemy and smack them with the lighting element weapon, do i get any dmg bonus from sazonde ?
    Only lightning techs trigger Sazonde or Zondeel.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post
    Anyway to hide faces that come up from other people's autowords?
    You can disable autowords of other players entirely from the options (unfortunately I am not at my pc at the moment to pinpoint exactly the location of the option, I think it is under Communication).

To the best of my knowledge there is no way to selectively block autowords or cut-ins.

I noticed when playing with my friends (Force) that I cannot see their spells, like barta, being cast; it will either be missing completely or the most faint of see through.

I have graphics turned up, is there something that should be checked to be able to see everything?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPope View Post
    I noticed when playing with my friends (Force) that I cannot see their spells, like barta, being cast; it will either be missing completely or the most faint of see through.

I have graphics turned up, is there something that should be checked to be able to see everything?
    There is an option in the in-games graphics settings to adjust the visibility of other player's effects, but even when it is set to display them, they are still reduced relative to the effect that you would see if you cast it yourself. This was implemented a while ago because the effects were quite bad at one point where enough things going off basically made it impossible tot see anything.