Exelica of the Blue Sky TheszNuts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    I believe it is 350AC, and it will only occur during maintenance, so that means that you can only transfer once per week.
    I believe you still get a 1 week cd for doing the move itself, so it could be a 2 week minimum.

Can someone tell me what this screen says please? I spent all day registering a sega id, took hours, and now I ca't play still.. I'm logged into the Vita version but I get this:

http://postimg.org/image/m0fv9pkop/

I have no idea what it's saying, and then it takes me back to the title screen and I just can't start the game even though I'm logged.

I'm about to give up, please help!

Quote Originally Posted by kawaiikiwi View Post
    Can someone tell me what this screen says please? I spent all day registering a sega id, took hours, and now I ca't play still.. I'm logged into the Vita version but I get this:

http://postimg.org/image/m0fv9pkop/

I have no idea what it's saying, and then it takes me back to the title screen and I just can't start the game even though I'm logged.

I'm about to give up, please help!
    The game is undergoing maintenance right now... IIRC, error 649 literally states that the game cannot be run because of maintenance.

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by red1228 View Post
    The game is undergoing maintenance right now... IIRC, error 649 literally states that the game cannot be run because of maintenance.
    oh wow that's.. it? talk about bad timing.. all this time I thought I did something wrong with my registration.. I was starting to get pissed but that's good news if that's all that is.. thanks a lot

Quote Originally Posted by kawaiikiwi View Post
    oh wow that's.. it? talk about bad timing.. all this time I thought I did something wrong with my registration.. I was starting to get pissed but that's good news if that's all that is.. thanks a lot
    Just to let you know, normal maintenance is Tuesdays at 7:00PM PDT/10:00PM EDT and lasts six hours. This past week, however, was Golden Week in Japan, so last week's maintenance was a day earlier and this week's was a day later. There are also the occasional extended maintenances, but you can check here to see those details and for translated patch notes when the servers come back up.

Servers are back up now, though (as of the last few minutes).
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

When was the last time オルトロスMk.2 went on AC scratch rotation/revival?
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Hey. I Just got back to the game after a while away and I noticed these 13 star weapons and just how much higher their stats are compared to previous weapons. Have other weapons been rendered useless now? is everyone going to be using the same 2-3 weapons? Were crafted weapons given some sort of boost to help compensate?

^Kinda, but grinding 13* is rather hard if you did not have the resources. It use different grinder than 12* and below (named Lambda Grinder), and each try at grinding it cost around 175k meseta.

And no, crafting weapons can open more possibilities but will not beat max powered 13* (maybe except FIBO DB stuff)
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur