Page 4648 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3648414845484598463846454646464746484649465046514658 ... LastLast
Results 46,471 to 46,480 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    You can't.
    You're saying Sega is flat out lying about there being a grace period when using a quest trigger and actually there is no way whatsoever in any situation to keep your trigger once you accepted a trigger quest?

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    You're saying Sega is flat out lying about there being a grace period when using a quest trigger and actually there is no way whatsoever in any situation to keep your trigger once you accepted a trigger quest?
    You don't get the trigger back, it just lets you restart the quest without spending a new one within 3 minutes of making it. I did it like last week because I forgot to get a team drink.

A grace period doesn't mean that the event or thing won't happen, it just can be delayed. Like Kondibon said, it allows you to restart it. Another fine example, you forgot to add or remove expert mode, you can restart.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

How can you cancel a trigger quest without losing the trigger???

Well before the grace period ended I was unable to do it.
    Only options were the regular abandon quest / disband party options and it was jp text that apparently not once mentions the grace period or keeping your trigger, just saying you lose everything.

The counter just gives me a message window about the trigger but doesn't let me cancel either.
    once you use the trigger its, gone, thats it. you get 3 minutes to come back and start it again otherwise say goodbye to it. its always been this way from the start
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

it seems i get a crisis after another , this time its with the way geforce record on PSO2 .
    originally when i tried to record on the game it freezes then i did an exe check and permission fix and now i can record but it turnout like this
    Spoiler!

i tested geforce on other games and works fine , i dont know where i should check this issue

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    it seems i get a crisis after another , this time its with the way geforce record on PSO2 .
    originally when i tried to record on the game it freezes then i did an exe check and permission fix and now i can record but it turnout like this
    Spoiler!

i tested geforce on other games and works fine , i dont know where i should check this issue
    Just format your computer already
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Just format your computer already
    i did it 2 weeks ago because "everything" was erratic , my actual problem right now its just with PSO2 , the game works fine , but i dont get why in recording subject turnout like that >_<

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    i did it 2 weeks ago because "everything" was erratic , my actual problem right now its just with PSO2 , the game works fine , but i dont get why in recording subject turnout like that >_<
    Thats kinda funny. Around 2 weeks ago I got a new PC and PSO2 worked good for 1 full day, then controller stopped working. As in, it stopped being read. Every other game worked good, just PSO2 being PSO2.

The weird part is that when this happens, is because it was not being read when game launched. Usually reopening client, or worst case scenario restarting windows fixes it, but this time it happened a few hours after I was already playing. I use a PS4 controller normally, but borrowed an XBOX controller which worked for a few mins then dead again. Tried all I know and all I could find in internet, but after 7 hours non stop I gave up and formatted. So far for these past 2 weeks until now its been good.

And this was just recent. I had my fair share of problems with PSO2 for the past 4 years, different computers, many repeats of the same problem but thankfully I found a solution for the future. This time though, things didnt go as planned. What I am saying is that formatting sucks and isnt a valid solution imo, mostly because is a last retort and you dont learn anything in case it happens again, but sometimes it has to be done.

All I can advice you with regards to your current problem, is to try less invasive methods like creating a new Windows Profile(in case yours is corrupted), or doing a system restore(muuuuch faster than formatting, wish I didnt forget this existed). These have helped me often and they take little time.

I unlearned all talents, put off mag and units on Luster so nothing can interferie and got this:

Spoiler!

But when I have it actually equipped I have a number like this:

Spoiler!

LOL WTF?

PS: seems this forum forbid math sentences in it...
    Last edited by Zulastar; Oct 7, 2020 at 06:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    I unlearned all talents, put off mag and units on Lu with nothing can interferie and got this:

Spoiler!

But when I have it actually equipped I have a number like this:

Spoiler!

Just WTF?
    That's non-element. It removes your weapon's elemental damage in exchange for increasing your r-atk by 70% of your gunslash's.. You always have the skill as a Lu main, so resetting your skill tree won't turn it off.
    The same thing happens with wand reactor and that SSA/Pot that doubles affix stats.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Oct 7, 2020 at 06:47 AM.